Lightbulb What's my name!?!?!?

I was really disappointed with myself when I looked down my character list the other day and realized that for as much of a bigotted, anti-alliance, douchebag that I am I don't have a single Orc character. I've already decided on a race change, the problem is that Aewon seems to be much more fitting for a female BE than a male orc...any suggestions?

and to preempt all you equally bigotted douchebags, yes im a perv, deal w/ it.

15+ Year Old Account
    All the orc names I've seen so far have to do with dinosaurs, animal parts, or various stages of hell.

I suggest Suffersaurus Rex

R.I.P. YARG

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin View Post

I suggest Suffersaurus Rex
    Hehe lol sweet name.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    Names involving weapons or using weapons fit as well, such as Bloodaxe or Skullbreaker.
    Suffrasaurus Axechewer

R.I.P. YARG

I felt the exact same way op, thats why i have an orc warrior on stand by for the new content, named my Thorgrin.
    85--85--85--85--85--85--76

15+ Year Old Account
    But in seriousness, you should rename Dooshbiggot and see how long it lasts before choosing something else.

Accaustic?

R.I.P. YARG

Deleted
    Lorgan? Lokran? Rolgrar? Kerkron? Torktar? Verkror? Kruxx?
    Just some random ideas. I like the fierce sound, which is very suitable to an orcish warlock. And for the lulz:

Triaxosaurus :P

Edith says: Did anyone notice the other "saurus" in this thread? *gg*
    Last edited by mmocf0884f4921; 2010-11-23 at 09:37 PM.

Wandflailer or Terrordactyl imo

Deleted
    In Lore, Orc names are often pretty short and contain loths of harsh sounding letters. Like Grom, Korgul, Bort or Karlath. I've been thinking about changing my Lock's name to Nomik, since Orc names rarely have a C, but can't be arsed to pay for name change for that, and it's not like Orc names never have a C (there's atlest one Orc in Orgrimmar with one, namely a questgiver called Gorlatch, and one of the weapon skill trainers was an Orc named Norac).

Name him slave and RP as Thrall's brother

I like Gornok for a very orcish name

Deleted
    Vogran, Mortar, Porkchop, Tragg, Morgh, Ungher..

And that's how far my brain takes me this monday morning.. hope it'll be of some help!