4.03a Ret Glyphs

With the change to Exorcism (50% increased damage), I have read that AoW Exo will overtake TV interms of Priority. I was wondering how this changes glyphs.

Currently, I assume most people are using: CS, TV, Truth

After patch, will it change to TV, Truth, Exo?

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if the glyphs did change as you mentioned. If it's still be 'bugged' as it was in the 4.0.1 form then no. When servers come up people will be testing things out.

I'll test it when the servers come up. If the exo glyph is working as it should, it's better than the CS glyph.

15+ Year Old Account
    As of the latest PTR and Beta build, the glyph was still bugged, only adding 20% base damage (and not total damage).

Deleted
    i ticketed a GM, he said the glyph of exorcism is working as intended.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by furtality View Post
    i ticketed a GM, he said the glyph of exorcism is working as intended.
    Where/when?

Deleted
    today.
    (sorry for the low res image)

my guess is they think its working as intended.

The GM didn't fully know what was going on, because base damage != total damage.

Quote Originally Posted by furtality View Post
    today.

(image)

my guess is they think its working as intended.
    But what the GM described is not how it's actually working...

Deleted
    i did in my ticket, about base dmg / total dmg but like you say, doesnt sound like he / she knew what i was on about. wanted to chat to the GM but went out and came back to the reply.

Question about the Exorcism glyph: How does it work with back to back casts?

For example, if Exo hits for 10,000 damage and you cast a second one halfway through the dot (3s or 1k dmg), what happens? I can think of several ways for the damage to be incorporated and not lost, but I've never tried testing it since it was (well, is) bugged.

It won't stack but it can crit, haste does not affect it however.

is the general consensus that of the 3 current glyphs: TV, Truth, and CS... that CS will be the one dropped if Exo is good?

Quote Originally Posted by Liminal View Post
    is the general consensus that of the 3 current glyphs: TV, Truth, and CS... that CS will be the one dropped if Exo is good?
    Correct.

So drop Cs is probably the way.
    Cs is nothing more than an auto attack we have to press now anyway.

divine storm nerfed to nothing, then thrown back in with no healing and poor damage.
    I just feel that all dps are supposed to hit 6 keys in overlapping timers and a complete fail.
    yep that makes it more fun.

why do I feel the person doing the ret pally is the same one doing enh shammy?

I think he was in a movie I saw.
    Cardboard badge and all.
    Last edited by sparks; 2010-11-24 at 01:31 AM.