Thread: Orc or Troll...

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Orc or Troll...

Warrior? I just can't decide (females of course, Males aren't even an option.) I know both look well in gear, and starting stats are virtually the same.. Orc's have like, 2 more STR and 10 more Health. Lol. So, someone help!!! Thanks ~ I will be mainly PVEing.. With the occasional PVP Here and there, I love Trolls and all.. But the fact that there feet always show kind of sucks! But I won't let that stop me! Help me peoples Kthx ^o^

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say orc... but the TB faboy inside me says go Troll...
    Troll
    TRoll
    TROll
    TROLl
    TROLL
    TROLL!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zu View Post
    I'd say orc... but the TB faboy inside me says go Troll...
    Troll
    TRoll
    TROll
    TROLl
    TROLL
    TROLL!!!!!!!
    Whatever master totalbiscuit says..

Deleted
    Trolls > Orcs

And female?
    Troll, of course. Have you seen female orcs?

(just my opinion ofc)

10+ Year Old Account
    Some place in the United States of America
    If your going to roll as a female... troll. Orc females scare me.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wait for Cata and go Goblin. All the cool kids are doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faldon View Post
    Have you seen female orcs?
    secsy

Your starting stats will never matter, your gear will determine what matters stat-wise. That being said, I would pick Orc if you're going female warrior from those 2 choices. Female trolls are too stiff and rigid when playing as a melee class.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Soldier
    ...And he herded two of each animal on to a boat and he BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF EVERY SINGLE ONE. And that is why when a bunch of animals are together, its called a zoo!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Soldier
    ...Unless its a farm!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltex123 View Post
    Whatever master totalbiscuit says..
    I will obey him till death...

Goblin
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia
    Has anything pushed you to the edge of quitting WoW?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boreall
    Long Distance relationships and Justin Bieber

15+ Year Old Account
    Orc.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt View Post
    Wait for Cata and go Goblin. All the cool kids are doing it.
    I think you're mad because you want to be the only one playing goblin warrior...but..

I'm 31 years old and ill play Goblin Warrior, because I want a new Horde and I love Warriors!

And tonight, I'll create my Troll Druid!

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMorale View Post
    Your starting stats will never matter, your gear will determine what matters stat-wise. That being said, I would pick Orc if you're going female warrior from those 2 choices. Female trolls are too stiff and rigid when playing as a melee class.
    This. Female orcs look awesome as plate melee--they have just enough muscle to be intimidating, but not enough steroids to be nightmare fuel. Troll females just aren't sturdy enough, and their melee animations are weird.

Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    This. Female orcs look awesome as plate melee--they have just enough muscle to be intimidating, but not enough steroids to be nightmare fuel. Troll females just aren't sturdy enough, and their melee animations are weird.
    I know right!! Plus the boots like Hellfrozen Bonegrinders (my Favorite Type of Boots) Will not show right on Trolls.. I think I may just have to go Orc :/

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    I know right!! Plus the boots like Hellfrozen Bonegrinders (my Favorite Type of Boots) Will not show right on Trolls.. I think I may just have to go Orc :/
    Go orc. You will like it. Plus the expertise racial and Blood Fury are nice. :P

More importantly, a female orc in tier looks like she can kick your butt without so much as looking sideways at you, and that's what we should really be after. No one's intimidated by a warrior that doesn't look strong enough to swing the axe they're wielding. (Ahem, femtroll, I'm looking at you.)

Orc is the way to go. Blood Fury buff is great, and the added expertise will help out all around.

Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Go orc. You will like it. Plus the expertise racial and Blood Fury are nice. :P

More importantly, a female orc in tier looks like she can kick your butt without so much as looking sideways at you, and that's what we should really be after. No one's intimidated by a warrior that doesn't look strong enough to swing the axe they're wielding. (Ahem, femtroll, I'm looking at you.)

Haha Yeah xD!.. I just love everything about Trolls.. I can say the same about Orcs too!!, I love how bloodthirsty Orcs are, and I love how *Jamaican* me Crazy Trolls are. I love them both, But I think I might just go Orc ! Thanks everyone!

Go orc. why roll a race you when dont even want to look the boots which are supa sexy

Troll. They have brains and they have something to fight for-their tribe which is low on numbers.While Orcs just obbey Garrosh like a bran-washed demons..cough,cough.
    Most people are under the belief that I think i am better than everyone else
    this is false
    I know i am better than everyone else
    So in end of day, most ppl not even good

Quote Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
    Troll. They have brains and they have something to fight for-their tribe which is low on numbers.While Orcs just obbey Garrosh like a bran-washed demons..cough,cough.
    I seriously was going to go Troll for this reason and more.. But, Honestly.. Orcs are the Melee Race :/. I'll go Troll for a Warlock or Mage or Something.