Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yeah you americans get stuff first BUT we europeans dont get extended maintenance :P

Quote Originally Posted by pimpdaddy View Post
    yea i know right, whats the point of downloading while we play...hmmm?
    So that you only had to download 20-something meg today instead of 500 meg. This isn't a client issue, this is a server issue.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

I'm renewing my account now so I can bitch about not getting what I pay for.

oh no you have to wait a few more hours toll play new content when in europe we havent even gone into the matenance yet

I am Sniper - Play Free Online Games

If they waited until 1pm people would be bitching that "they had to have known sooner!"

Seriously. Give it a rest.

Deleted
    I don't care. I am ready to pay even $50 a month, but w/o freaky maintenance every week. What's soooooo.....difficult ? Nobody knows, even Blizz employees.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    So that you only had to download 20-something meg today instead of 500 meg. This isn't a client issue, this is a server issue.
    Well that is true. The internet service i have atm, would have probably taken all night.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfador View Post
    If they waited until 1pm people would be bitching that "they had to have known sooner!"

Seriously. Give it a rest.
    Give what a rest, exactly? There are currently more people in this thread bitching about other people's bitching than there are people bitching.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    I think some of you guys need to find something else to do because I didn't plan on logging in till tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Lickmun View Post
    Lot of changes but they just needed to "flip a switch" to implement them.
    Kind of like what would happen if you plugged in all your household appliances through one outlet, then "flipped the switch" :P

Quote Originally Posted by mftaylordet View Post
    Kind of like what would happen if you plugged in all your household appliances through one outlet, then "flipped the switch" :P
    I'm thinking more like when they turned on the power plant in The Stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Lickmun View Post
    Lot of changes but they just needed to "flip a switch" to implement them.
    So, oh great network / server admin for THE BIGGEST MMO ever. Tell us of this switch that needed the flipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavalir View Post
    Whoever started this idea that rewritting the whole damn planet is just as easy as "flipping a switch" is a moron. Who knows what the problem could be. Mail could be gone. Peoples toons could be stuck in some random crack of the planet. Really guys this is probably the biggest one time patch they've done since the initial launch. Besides we all knew that it was gonna be delayed hours anyways....
    I don't know. My 4.0.3a patch was only 27 mb in size, downloading in less than a minute. They have had bigger patches than that.

I'd much rather have the extended maintenance than constant dc's and an unplayable game. Take all the time you need Blizzard.

I am The Horde