Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some place in the United States of America
    I don't get it.

I chuckled.
    Xadus, level 85 Death Knight - Proudmoore
    Garaz, level 85 Hunter - Proudmoore

I would rather not know, go off and do other things and get a text saying sup servers are back online than sit infront of my comp sitting on MMO-Champ, 4Chan, and watching Scott Pilgrim for the millionth time today. Maybe I should go outside, see the beauty of the world before I come back and, OH LOOK time for work, peace.
    WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.

Deleted
    The game

will be offline for another 30 mins.

I for one would LOVE to know I can go work out for a extra 30 minuits then go out and get pizza.. I wish blizz will tell us that they broke the game so I'm not sitting home waiting! Honesty is loyalty.. or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ltsmash View Post
    that quote made no sense..
    Learn your memes sir.

The whole thing????

Deleted
    "Accidentally what?"
    "The whole Shattering!"
    "FUUUUUUUU"

Quote Originally Posted by Aspyre View Post
    Consequences will never be the same!
    Im gonna get the cyber police and the government on yer asses!

Quote Originally Posted by Andromansis View Post
    For those unfamiliar with somebody "Accidentally the whole thing"ing, what it means is that they took the whole thing and accidentally it. Not just part of it, but all of it.
    Generally this might include dropping on the floor or spilling coffee on it, but it may go so far as to include running it over with a stampeding pack of buffalo.
    don't joke about that, that is how Mufasa died.

Quote Originally Posted by ceshawn View Post
    "We accidentally fecked up the whole Shattering."
    If you need to swear just change the word, don't just leave it out, you throw people's minds into a state of imbalance which can only be realigned by a complex space and time warping of ready break in a tin can whilst jumping on your furthest right toe on your left foot.
    Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor.

Quote Originally Posted by heyiamdan View Post
    "We accidentally coded Chuck Norris into the whole Shattering and now the servers will take says to come back up."
    you are now immortalised into my signature, for your epic win!
    Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

Deleted
    I like this thread, it brings me amusement People should learn their memes tbh they're fun things to know, especially when you want to confused one half of the population of the forums whilst everyone else knows wtf your on about

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the lich knough View Post
    you are now immortalised into my signature, for your epic win!
    aawwww... you beat me to it. i was gonna do that : (
    now i haz to think of a new sig

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromansis View Post
    For those unfamiliar with somebody "Accidentally the whole thing"ing, what it means is that they took the whole thing and accidentally it. Not just part of it, but all of it.
    Generally this might include dropping on the floor or spilling coffee on it, but it may go so far as to include running it over with a stampeding pack of buffalo.
    This is possibly the greatest explanation for anything, ever. I love the saying "Accidentally the whole thing", but I love your explanation more. So glad I continued to read this thread.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

It's an old meme
    May 19th, 2008 an Anon on 4chan’s /g/ board posted the following message.
    ---
    hey /b/ I need your help
    I accidentally 93MB of .rar files
    what should I do…is this dangerous ?

---
    Criticism for the post’s lack of grammar spread as further posts leaving out verbs began to spread.
    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-accidentally
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

meme = "retards copying retards in a vain attempt to make themselves appear cool"

lol, its always 4chan...