Where do you plan to logout?

Hai,

As the topic said, with the huge terrain change comming, where do you plan to logout tonight?

Personally I just parked my paladin on the bottom of the little lake in Thousand Needles, and my Shaman right infront of the backdoor to Gnomeregan.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    And? You'll be logged in at the nearest graveyard anyhow

I logged my DK alt at the entrance to ZG. Figure she would just be at the closest graveyard, but I also really want to see that area so it will be convenient. Worst case I won't be able to log into her for a bit or something, which actually would be a bit funny

i parked my horde character in the park of SW . also, i deleted my hearthstone so that i can't be ported anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the sunglasses mean i'm cool

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm.. 12 posts and junior member.. Wonder if I can post links now...?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eGl6sHWsI
    Yayy

10+ Year Old Account
    Orgrimmar!
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Quote Originally Posted by Ica View Post
    Hmm.. 12 posts and junior member.. Wonder if I can post links now...?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eGl6sHWsI
    Yayy
    Wrong thread?

Some one should log out in old hyjal, o.O
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

Quote Originally Posted by dracco4heads View Post
    Some one should log out in old hyjal, o.O
    Hyjal gives you a debuff called No Man's Land that teleports you back out, so it would be hard to log out there. I know some people who have logged out in places which are now part of 80-85 zones, like Grim Batol in Wetlands is now part of Twilight Highlands, or Darkwhisper Gorge in Winterspring is now part of Hyjal. My roommate did this in Grim Batol. Upon logging in just now, he got ported to the nearest GY in Twilight Highlands (as expected), but then immediately back to the Grim Batol gates due to No Man's Land.
    Last edited by cybermind; 2010-11-23 at 11:28 PM.

Deleted
    id log out in thunderbluff seems to be a less hectic place than org i just know ppl will kill gamon in a raid straight away

Deleted
    I'm keeping the login screen open.. Trying to savor the awesomness of the old login screen for as long as possible. Never shutting the thing down!

Oh and I logged out in durotar.

On a lvl 1 char i loged out in SW park.. All my other chars in normal places.. SW centre, Dalaran etc..
    Then i readed this..
    "
    That being said, where will players be when they log in? I know in beta it sent people to either the outside of Orgrimmar or the outside of Stormwind. Have you guys finalized where people are going to actually log in?
    TC: Yeah they'll log in alive at the nearest graveyard of the zone they were at. So let's say they were in the middle of Arathi Highlands, they would be standing wherever the nearest graveyard is to where they were logged out at. So they're not like falling through the air to their deaths when they log in.
    "
    Got a Warlock as a main, a Druid and a DK at 80 as alts and lvling a Rogue..

"You are only as good player, as the guild you are into"