Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Engineering always seems to go like this

"Engineering sucks"
    "yeah"
    Blizz designer enters
    "We retooled Engineering. We think you'll like it."
    Players look it over.
    "Like it! We LOVE IT! Double stack tinkers! Awesome! New Cogswheels on Engy helms! Sweet! Finally feels like Engineering is getting some love!"

As before a few weeks pass...

"Hey, you notice something missing?"
    "Yeah, my nitro boosts are missing and the stats from all my tinkers are gone... and all my tinkers go on my belt now. What am I, Batman?"
    "They leave us anything to sell?"
    "Don't know yet."
    "Oh well, at least we'll have that Cardboard Assassin."
    "Awesome...cuz Arts and Crafts was so fun during Cub Scouts?"

/scene

Engy seems to be one of those professions folks seem to like in spite of what it does for us instead of what it does for us. Shame really, because every time Blizz gives it a moment in the sun to shine, it then rudely yanks it out of the sunlight.

Will we find stuff to do with it? I s'pose. However, if we find something really cool or fun, we should probably find a way to communicate quietly about it lest word get out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackeyser View Post
    Engineering always seems to go like this

"Engineering sucks"
    "yeah"
    Blizz designer enters
    "We retooled Engineering. We think you'll like it."
    Players look it over.
    "Like it! We LOVE IT! Double stack tinkers! Awesome! New Cogswheels on Engy helms! Sweet! Finally feels like Engineering is getting some love!"

As before a few weeks pass...

"Hey, you notice something missing?"
    "Yeah, my nitro boosts are missing and the stats from all my tinkers are gone... and all my tinkers go on my belt now. What am I, Batman?"
    "They leave us anything to sell?"
    "Don't know yet."
    "Oh well, at least we'll have that Cardboard Assassin."
    "Awesome...cuz Arts and Crafts was so fun during Cub Scouts?"

/scene

Engy seems to be one of those professions folks seem to like in spite of what it does for us instead of what it does for us. Shame really, because every time Blizz gives it a moment in the sun to shine, it then rudely yanks it out of the sunlight.

Will we find stuff to do with it? I s'pose. However, if we find something really cool or fun, we should probably find a way to communicate quietly about it lest word get out.
    true true.. the problem is you really dont get anything toooo useful. as alchemist gets new fun stuff (more greendropzs yeah) that profession becomes to sound more like engineering. changing the enchants to belt gives us the opportunity to enchant our boots with +walkspeed+someotherstat that we craved for. if they just added it to boosts we would be like "so where is the cata upgrade?"
    they gave us the cogwheels so we have a benefit that actually IS a benefit but they nerfed the fun stuff so you couldnt stack fun and benefit to be superbeneficial for you... they removed the MCblock on LK les go.. wait, stupid enchant has been stupid in pve always!