Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by SeabeastRivin View Post
    Just saw this on the Blue Tracker. Guess everyone can calm down now. :P

Originally Posted by http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/136970/dps-meta-gem-changechange-it-back
    The current design has been reconsidered, so we're planning to revert gems that now require more blue than red gems back to their original requirements. Such a change can't be accomplished via a hotfix though, so we'll have to wait to revert these in a future patch.
    This is nice but useless, because the main dilemma is if you're min/maxing even for two weeks, you have to regem now. And this is what the OP and me is complaining about.
    If I get new gear, I wouldn't mind, because then I can chose and socket my gear depending on the meta requirements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    This is nice but useless, because the main dilemma is if you're min/maxing even for two weeks, you have to regem now. And this is what the OP and me is complaining about.
    If I get new gear, I wouldn't mind, because then I can chose and socket my gear depending on the meta requirements.
    Then don't regem, simple as that. Damage isn't balanced around level 80 anymore anyway.

Solution? Use one of the int metas for two weeks... After that it's going to be irrelevant anyway. I had a Bracing Earthsiege sitting in my bank, so I stuck it in the meta slot.