Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinc View Post
    i was hitting the level 80 dummys like posted in a earlier post still doing about 2k less dps
    Exactly this. Exorcism, TV and HoW are hitting like wet noodles despite what the tooltips say.

Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
    Exactly this. Exorcism, TV and HoW are hitting like wet noodles despite what the tooltips say.
    thank you someone agrees with me

The vs. target dummy thing is clearly because raid boss dummies are now for Lv 85 testing.

However, I have a lot of 277 gear and I imagine myself error-free on our rotation, and I'm barely doing 10-11k on LK25 now. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Guilday View Post
    The vs. target dummy thing is clearly because raid boss dummies are now for Lv 85 testing.

However, I have a lot of 277 gear and I imagine myself error-free on our rotation, and I'm barely doing 10-11k on LK25 now. WTF?
    I sincerely hope they fix this.

Do what every other paladin has done, go prot, go holly, reroll warrior or for dps reroll mage.
    Blizzard have screwed ret paladin up by a thousand miles the class is a complete joke, take my advice reroll blizzard has never had love for ret and ghostcrawler loves to nerf them!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ret got a hard nerf. Templar's Verdict got smashed with the nerf bat. I was getting 20k crits self buffed before, now I am only getting 14k maximum. So yeah, Blizzard can so suck a fat one, GG killing Ret for leveling and for the future, if it's this bad now, I don't want to see how bad it is in a few weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidyjustice View Post
    Do what every other paladin has done, go prot, go holly, reroll warrior or for dps reroll mage.
    Blizzard have screwed ret paladin up by a thousand miles the class is a complete joke, take my advice reroll blizzard has never had love for ret and ghostcrawler loves to nerf them!
    It's unwise to come to the paladin forums and troll like that, I see people go down every few hours.
    OT: I noticed a dps decrease, perhaps if enough people report this we might get a hotfix within a few hours or a patch next week or so.

Edit: You should still consider that classes are balanced for 85 dungeon/raid environment, judging them before that is meaningless.
    Last edited by Syrox; 2010-11-24 at 02:43 AM.

Retribution

* Seal of Truth now scales from 9.65% of Spell Power / Attack Power, down from 12.85%. Now deals 9% weapon damage when stacked 5 times, down from 15%.

^ seal, not the seal of command specc for those who mean it deals 7% wep dmg.

Also, dummies are updated to lvl 85 and 88.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidyjustice View Post
    No, it's because every time we get a buff, casters cry like the little babies that they are when they get their faces smashed in by a melee class that they can't CC, especially the massive Q.Q tears of mages because bubble is still apparently OP despite it being a defensive spell and healing abilities using up more mana then they used to.

it's balanced around 85. look at the warrior/warlock nerfs.

I think I'm going to be removed from raid because I cannot consistantly maintain at least 10k dps on LK.

Nothing is going to magically happen at 85 to super-duper boost my DPS back up to reality. Blizz has indeed f'ed Ret right now.

I'm not going to join the "lol roll another class" bandwagon, altho I'm not going to discredit the idea...

I did not read any tv nerfs.. How come it's hitting for less? Wtf?

---------- Post added 2010-11-24 at 03:57 AM ----------

I actually thought they buffed it by 10%..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guilday View Post
    I think I'm going to be removed from raid because I cannot consistantly maintain at least 10k dps on LK.

Nothing is going to magically happen at 85 to super-duper boost my DPS back up to reality. Blizz has indeed f'ed Ret right now.

I'm not going to join the "lol roll another class" bandwagon, altho I'm not going to discredit the idea...
    Might want to consider Inquisition at 85, as Exo's damage was buffed by 50% and is going to increase by an additional 30%. Seal damage will also go up with it, Judgment also. Just gotta sit there and rest while you wait for Cata, since it's 2 weeks ahead only.

Every class/spec got big damage nerfs but it's absolutely TERRIBLEthat they would do this to us. How dare they?! A week before cataclysm!

Can we please lock this?

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Can we please lock this?
    I agree.

Remember a few weeks ago when they buffed a bunch of damage for many classes because things weren't working well at level 80? They reverted most of those buffs. That is all. Ret is fine at 85 in PvE.

Every class/spec got big damage nerfs but it's absolutely TERRIBLEthat they would do this to us. How dare they?! A week before cataclysm!

Can we please lock this?
    Except for mages, hunters and feral druids right?

Fail troll is fail.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I agree.

Remember a few weeks ago when they buffed a bunch of damage for many classes because things weren't working well at level 80? They reverted most of those buffs. That is all. Ret is fine at 85 in PvE.
    Yeah, I know. People jump to conclusions before even bothering to look at the hundreds of parses from guilds on beta, etc. Oh well.

I don't see any other classes on my DPS meter does 4-5k less damage than last week. Why would we not have a right to be angry that we've been made almost completely un-viable to 25 man raiding overnight? Especially when there are many guilds still working on HM LK?

I went from competing for the top 5 spot with a legendary, to not even being able to hit top 10.

Pretty sure I have a right to be pissed off at being broken when the new expansion isn't even released yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
    Except for mages, hunters and feral druids right?

Fail troll is fail.
    "All special attacks based on weapon damage (except Scattershot) are now normalized."

"Arcane Blast now increases damage of the next Arcane Blast by 10% per stack, down from 20%,"

"Fingers of Frost proc chance is now 7/14/20%, down from 10/20/30%."

"Leader of the Pack now heals for 4%, down from 8%."

Just randomly(well not really random, but "random") selecting stuff. =(

"All special attacks based on weapon damage (except Scattershot) are now normalized."

"Arcane Blast now increases damage of the next Arcane Blast by 10% per stack, down from 20%,"

"Fingers of Frost proc chance is now 7/14/20%, down from 10/20/30%."

"Leader of the Pack now heals for 4%, down from 8%."

Just randomly(well not really random, but "random") selecting stuff. =(
    U forgot the decreased casttime and manacosts for arcane blast. Might even that out. And feral healing does nothing to their dots. Fingers of frost will just be as often active as they are now, you won't feel the difference as the mage's enemy.

But again: I thought TV was buffed by 10% and now hits for less. Was tv buffed when things weren't right at lvl 80 and I just never read about that and tv is now actually 235% weapon dmg (280 if specced and glyphed I believe)?