Talents reset due to "major changes"

....What major changes were these, that I can't even notice them?

also a bit on topic, what ever happened to the AoE root in tier 2 balance? Last I heard it was still in beta, but removed from live....but now it's nowhere :x
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

they have 2 more weeks to basically screw over every build.
    Give it time there will be more you can't find.

they redid a lot of the talent point costs for the bottom half of the resto tree

10+ Year Old Account
    Well at least for the people that really screwed up their talents and too lazy for buying unlearn talents.
    For me personally made a screenshot to just remake the same build as I had before reset (no big changes to feral cat for some reason)

I might have missed a blue, the one i saw only said "Due to several talent revisions for select classes, druids, paladins, priests, and shaman have had their talent trees reset.", no mention of anything major. I think they changed a few 2->1 talent points and so had to reset else problems would occur.

If one thing changes in a talent tree, say for instance an ability becomes a 1 point talent instead of 2, then all of the talent points should be refunded. If they didn't then it would be unfair on top of actually breaking your build...