Profession Leveling: Multiple Skill-Ups

Have the new profession changes, ie. Mutliple skill ups for crafting more expensive items, been implemented in this patch? (4.0.3a)

If not, when will they be put in? I've been stockpile'ing minerals for Engi on two characters now.

I was leveling Inscription a few weeks back and i got 3 points for orange glyphs. Then i tried leveling Leatherworking and Alchemy just today and am getting 1 point for orange patterns. Safe to say multiple skill points isn't in yet.

That said, i'm wondering, will there be multiple skill point gain simply for orange patterns/formulas/etc., or just the ones that require a lot of mats?
    This information is vital to the decision whether to level a profession now, or just stockpile mats and level it in cata.

You get 3 point NOT for oranges recipes. But for recipes with high amount of mats (relative to other recipes).

For inscription you get 1 skill point for orange "scroll of agility/intelect/strength" but 3 points for orange glyph.

Scroll requires 1 ink, glyph requires 3 inks.

Aha, that is good to know!

Then Inscription is singular in it's triple skill points for oranges. Makes sense, especially with the new, permanent glyph system.

What it also almost certainly means, is that the classical way of leveling will still be superior due to rarity of items required for high material required patterns. I say probably, because it's all dependent on where Blizz draws the line of a "high mat pattern".
    I, at least, will not be waiting and hoarding mats for this improved profession leveling to hit live.