Question Re: Thanksgiving Quests Acheivement

Is it now not possible to complete this since 4.0.3a hit? How do you get to Exodar and Darnassus as horde? The boats aren't there, did they move them or something?

Deleted

I've been to Darkshore, but how do you get over there? there are no more boats in Auberdine.

---------- Post added 2010-11-24 at 01:28 AM ----------

Lor'Danel? I went there but didnt see boats, only a flight master

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lylem View Post
    I've been to Darkshore, but how do you get over there? there are no more boats in Auberdine.
    Try in the new town: Lor'Danel

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Punky View Post
    Try in the new town: Lor'Danel
    Went there but just saw a flight master, maybe I missed the boats, I'll try again.

Deleted
    Went there but just saw a flight master, maybe I missed the boats, I'll try again.
    Well, if they don't have boats then you may consider to check in Stormwind Harbor. Not sure but I think there is a boat for Darnasus there.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I also cannot find the way over there.
    "We are not tools of the goverment or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I fought for what I believed in." -Gray Fox-

hmm

I ended up spending 3 and a half hours yesterday corpse dragging to get the freaking thanksgiving quests done, this is bull**** because of the level 85 guards and no way to get to Exodar/Darnassus. You can take the boat from Stormwind but have fun spending over an hour corpse dragging to actually get on the boat.

I have to agree with Lylem on the BS part...
    I definitely wasn't expecting 85 guards. My situation was slightly different... I'm a Bloodsail Admiral, and used to being able to go into BB regardless of title, I wanted to see the new changes.... :[ Long story short, when I'm 85 booty bay will not have quest givers for a week.
    I'm not sure if I overlooked this in the patch notes or if I should have just assumed guards would get the expansion first. lol
    ☼Tanks are the earth. Healers are the sun. DPS are the asteroids bouncing around the universe asking if anyone saw how they wiped out those dinosaurs.☼
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    As much as I'd like to screw every single one of you, no, we don't "screw the majority".

I ended up spending 3 and a half hours yesterday corpse dragging to get the freaking thanksgiving quests done, this is bull**** because of the level 85 guards and no way to get to Exodar/Darnassus. You can take the boat from Stormwind but have fun spending over an hour corpse dragging to actually get on the boat.
    oh yea, the level 85 guards o_O that must be...problematic. glad I did the achievs last year
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.