Deleted

How to go in Hyjal

Hey guys! so i dont have beta key and all what i know for cata is from movies and friends .. so im planing to lvl 80-82 in Hyjal and im asking how i can go in Hyjal or Vashj?
    Last edited by mmocb2a416a365; 2010-11-24 at 03:04 AM.

Last edited by MMONew; 2010-11-24 at 03:27 AM.

Deleted
    Thanks alot !

15+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering the same thing, actually. It makes sense that it would be a breadcrumb quest from the new Hero's Call board.
    For the Alliance!

Deleted
    Go vashir first

Deleted
    [SPOILING] Actually, you can just mount up and fly there. But you'll miss a Meeting of DW and Ragnaros...

Deleted
    SPOILING] Actually, you can just mount up and fly there. But you'll miss a Meeting of DW and Ragnaros...

are you 100% sure about this? Cos thats what i actually want to do.... to be ahead of the crowd in questing.

Quote Originally Posted by randomdonk View Post
    SPOILING] Actually, you can just mount up and fly there. But you'll miss a Meeting of DW and Ragnaros...

are you 100% sure about this? Cos thats what i actually want to do.... to be ahead of the crowd in questing.
    Yes, it's a prequest that only takes a minute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Likewise, there is a leader quest for Vashj'ir. It tells you to go down to the northmost dock in Stormwind and get on the boat. It will be the same dock as the boat to Borean comes. There are a few familiar faces on it also, you will get a little RP and then wind up in the starting area for Vashj'ir.

I plan to do Vashj'ir first, just because i found the quests/questlines for Hyjal either boring or tedious and the direction of flow seemed a little erratic. Vashj'ir seemed a little more polished, but questing entirely underwater may have made me a little disoriented, idk.

Not sure about Horde, i didn't bother doing the same questlines over and over on each toon. I just flew into Hyjal up over the mountain from Moonglade.

Deleted
    Yes, but it's not possible - or wasn't in beta - to just fly and quest to Vashj'ir. You have to take the breadcrumb-quest to vashj'ir. You learn to breath under water as a first step. It's impossible to quest in Vashj'ir without it.

And, yes, randomdonk: I'm sure you can just fly to Hyjal and quest there. But the breadcrumb-Q takes you there a little bit faster (involves portals and dragon-shortcuts etc). So it doesn't make sense to do it.
    Last edited by mmoce0a9373b93; 2010-11-30 at 08:43 AM.

Just a question about the Hero's Call quest that takes you to Moonglade : Is it possible for a druid to just accept the quest in SW and port to Moonglade, skipping the Keep part ?

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenBeard View Post
    Just a question about the Hero's Call quest that takes you to Moonglade : Is it possible for a druid to just accept the quest in SW and port to Moonglade, skipping the Keep part ?
    Probably not, as "Transportation to Moonglade Secured" is listed as a quest objective which I'm guessing only counts if you talk to the NPC.