Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Suntwat View Post
    so far in 1hour 30min I made 20.000 rep from farming heroics.

this was with guildies though' (Light of Dawn guild) although tank was an alt, and 2 of us played offspecs.
    noone cares about your light of dawn but nice attempt at e-peen stroking.

and i can verify that u can now get rep in heroics. 300 per boss, 15 per trash
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

Looks like they hotfixed the Summoner's Tomb in BRD. I just checked and it seems you can only get rep from the last guy so there is no point in reseting it.

I'm not sure why everyone's saying Scholomance is terrible. I've been running it all day. I get about 1330 rep per run, with each run being about 8-10 minutes. Are you hitting all the bosses?

can someone confirm that the goblin trike is available in 4.0.3a?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlehoff View Post
    noone cares about your light of dawn but nice attempt at e-peen stroking.

and i can verify that u can now get rep in heroics. 300 per boss, 15 per trash
    Well obviously, for a starter you care about it. but really? If I wanted to show off, I would make one of those big shiny signatures with a big fat title saying XXX - THE LIGHT OF DAWN, 6400 GS bla bla.. I only just got Light of Dawn 2 weeks ago, and that was with a guild who's been farming him for a few months not like I actually have anything to show off at all. but thanks for derailing the thread.

Moving on, Does it not have relavance to the speed of the rep gained that we were indeed Light of Dawns, I mean, the skill-level, the gear-level and so on is obviously much higher than of a random pug. - alas the speed wont be the same.

mentioning that the tank was an alt, and 2 of us were in offspecs also implies that if you - like us - are geared nicely and running mainspecs you could do it even faster upping the amount of rep/hour.

Deleted
    and
    i can verify that u can now get rep in heroics. 300 per boss, 15 per
    -trash
    Thanks so freakin much. Now im gonna go heal in resto specc with elemental gear. /care if they rage bout it. I just sayin its soon Cataclysm time. I sold everything in my bags by mistake then i dced. XD (ididnt but i will empty all crap soon) (crap/junk= wotlk gear and gems ect primo saronite).

10+ Year Old Account
    I can also verify the heroic rep... this IS the quickest way.

Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post
    I'm trying the BRD summoner thing now, only getting 3 rep per. I think they hotfixed it.

Guy in my guild got Exalted earlier today. He's on a trike
    yeah they gave 300 each, they hotfixed it just when i reached exalted

---------- Post added 2010-11-25 at 12:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nëgï View Post
    can someone confirm that the goblin trike is available in 4.0.3a?
    yup, im riding it right now
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

So heroics are definitely the fasted route?

According to my friend the best way is the boss in BRD with the seven bosses, and when you kill the first 6, run in a corner and reset. 60 rep per boss, 6 bosses, one shot each. I guess about 360 rep in 2 min, 3600 in 20, 10800 in an hour, about revered -> exalted in 2 hours of constant farming without rest.

Deleted
    Now you can get rep from wrath hc's. I ran nexus, gundrak and dtk hc, cleared all stuff there and got around 8,5k rep with 10% pilgrim's buff.

Is doable from Wrath heroics: http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/777...2410233858.jpg

15 Rep per trash kill, 30 rep per "special trash" and 300 per boss

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suntwat View Post
    Well obviously, for a starter you care about it. but really? If I wanted to show off, I would make one of those big shiny signatures with a big fat title saying XXX - THE LIGHT OF DAWN, 6400 GS bla bla.. I only just got Light of Dawn 2 weeks ago, and that was with a guild who's been farming him for a few months not like I actually have anything to show off at all. but thanks for derailing the thread.

Moving on, Does it not have relavance to the speed of the rep gained that we were indeed Light of Dawns, I mean, the skill-level, the gear-level and so on is obviously much higher than of a random pug. - alas the speed wont be the same.

mentioning that the tank was an alt, and 2 of us were in offspecs also implies that if you - like us - are geared nicely and running mainspecs you could do it even faster upping the amount of rep/hour.
    I believe that there is a certain cap on yhe speed you can run heroics. There is this point you just cant go any faster regardless of gear or skill. And i dont think that requires you to be in full 277.

Doing it off of heroics now. Went from neutral to 1/2 way through honored in about 45 minutes. Had a chain farming group.

Slower than the BRD thing I guess, but still decent.

Tore's group was amazing though

I also can confirm it's working in Heroics. I did a random heroic with 5 bosses and got 2400 rep from it. I than tried queueing for Normal Mode Nexus specifically as a tank (in full DPS gear) to see if I would get rep there (the hotfix said normal and heroic northrend instances), but I got none. So I wonder what the cut off is.

UPDATE: I also queued for a "normal" random dungeon, and I also got full rep there as well (15 per elite, 300 per boss). So in theory, if I put together a geared group, it would be fastest to queue for a "normal" dungeon versus heroic. Heck, it would be faster probably just to fly there and farm it without the LFD tool.
    Last edited by zaphon; 2010-11-25 at 01:33 AM.

doing wotlk heroics is fast rep, getting 2-2.5k rep per run, and now days it takes ~10min to run heroics :3