Thread: SBF and Totems

SBF and Totems

So I've noticed lately that totems are spazzing out in Satrina's. I've not been able to find the option for it to STOP doing that, other than completing removing those from the buff bar. Is there an option I'm missing??

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Need more info - I use Satrina and have an 80 Shammy, and I've not been seeing any "spazzing out" - and I'm honestly not sure what you mean by "spazzing out", as they can't exactly move spasmodically.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    Need more info - I use Satrina and have an 80 Shammy, and I've not been seeing any "spazzing out" - and I'm honestly not sure what you mean by "spazzing out", as they can't exactly move spasmodically.
    I couldn't think of a better term. Basically when in combat, they constantly flash and reposition themselves within the buff bar. Best way I have to describe it.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    That sounds... odd. Are you using the most recent version of SBF? Satrina Buff Frames 3.2 Beta is what I'm using, it works great (includes right-click buff removal that works with 4.x).

It's like they drop out for a moment and reappear in there. I'm using the 3.1.24 version, but i'll upgrade it now.