Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lihonessa View Post
    Sure, the Horde's got Gamon... But the Alliance has Darius Crowley, Theldruin the Lost, and Lucien Tosswelwrench! I wonder how that 3v1 fight would end up.
    You meen 3v40 right?

OT, Garrosh in in the middle of Orgrimmar. The Players are hes guards, duh!

Quote Originally Posted by Flunk View Post
    Garrosh has Gamon
    ^^ win

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flunk View Post
    Garrosh has Gamon
    that gets killed instantly when he spawns on my server... its not like hes hard to kill you can do him solo if you can kite... Ill have to try my mindcontrol on him again... gonna beat some alliance next time they show up.

OT: arent there any guards around him ? strange... orgrimmar has now 3 entrances and about 100 places to hide and port a raid.. you can even do so on his house by gliding on the roof if you choose to..
    voljin has lvl90 guards because he himself has only got 70mio life.

they are city bosses. not supposed to be unkillable especially as you can engage them with infinite people (theoretically)

Deleted
    Sure, the Horde's got Gamon... But the Alliance has Darius Crowley, Theldruin the Lost, and Lucien Tosswelwrench! I wonder how that 3v1 fight would end up.
    Gamon could one hit Deathwing...
    anywho, Garrosh has a bloke in there who still thinks that Thrall is Warchief

103m hp and propably bladestorm of epic proportions. Who cares about guards?

Since Garrosh throne room is in the middle of the pot every horde will be standing outside... I believe that the playerbase are his guards

Garrosh is getting replace by Broxigar in Cataclysm

That's why they dont need guards

10+ Year Old Account
    He pulls with the Warchief's herald just outside (massive hp), plus the Silvermoon/Undercity delegations and the huge amount of players flanked around his throne room.

It's the perfect position to wipe raids in. Everyone in the room will be susceptible to AOE fears, slows, and loads of Hordies just outside...

Good luck!

Theldurin and Lucien are neutral, and Crowley isn't that strong, he's a coward

15+ Year Old Account
    The Man doesn't need guards. Also,
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungtah View Post
    He dismissed all of them personally.

I think the fact you need to get past most of the horde population on the server to get at Garrosh is good enough guards - no more sneaking in the back entrance for a quick Thrall kill. Garrosh is where the old bank used to be - i think he is safe most of the time,

What I don't get is, Who would actually defend garrosh if he were to be attacked? I know I wouldn't.

Deleted
    At the moment its hard to think that anyone will defeat Garrosh.
    He got 100M hp and is placed right in the middle of Orgrimmar + a ton of guards will probably spawn upon attack.

The answer is simple, he will be the hardest leader to kill. He is literally sitting where 99.9% of the horde afk or trade. We are his guards.