Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Stormwind. GG Blizz

Now, hypothetically, if I wasn't a troll with an IQ of -10, I would say this:
    Stormwind is jaw-dropping.
    It's beautiful. It's huge. It's detailed, and it's varied. Every district is different from the other, with architecture reflecting the nature of the area. Mage quarter architecture would be somewhat shapely to give a mystical feeling, and vines growing up the buildings. Plus, the Mage tower looks much more imaginative in terms of what such would look like. The Cathedral is upper-class high quality design, and the pavement surrounds an honorable fountain in Uther's name. And the Park looks....well...destroyed. But even here its, for lack of a better word, beautiful. The charred structures are pleasingly detailed, and the sinking feeling as the walls and buildings are crumbled where they stood left a lasting impression when I first saw it.
    Donna being the one with the doll (they're action figures!) this time, and William is chasing her with futility. If you remember other characters from Stormwind before the patch, you'
    ll be pleasantly surprised to see practically every one of them has progressed in some way.
    Though I kind of liked the canals when the stonework reached the floor, it still looks great here. Not to mention, there's now a fisherman at every single watering hole. I don't know why, but I just think that's great.
    I think perhaps best of all is that Stormwind Keep has a drawbridge now. Yeah. It has a fucking DRAWBRIDGE now. It could only be more orgasm-worthy if the statue of Varian at the main entrance was a statue of Anduin Lothar.

Even if it was a little disappointing, it was still funny to hear Blizz clarify that Danath Trollbane's separation from his feet is going to last quite a bit of time as you speak to two foremen attempting to raise the statue out from the moat.
    Speaking of destruction, I almost shed a tear of relief after seeing that Trias' Cheese was not harmed during Deathwing's attack.

I haven't even talked about every part of the city. There's simply so much detail put in that you could find something interestign to look at with every step. The color and variation in architecture is candy for the eyes, and never gets old. Stormwind is all-around magnificent, and its glory has been increased ten-fold with this patch.

My hat's off to Blizzard's developement team for going above and beyond with their work.

Uh.. Changed your title for you. Don't confuse people next time K? -Elementium.
    Last edited by Elementium; 2010-11-24 at 05:42 AM.

Deleted
    I agree, and I want to punch everyone that doesn't think that 4.0.3a/Cataclysm is a huge graphically overhaul.

Deleted
    Nice wall of text.

But yeah SW always looked awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Confusing title is confusing.

But yeah, Stormwind is a pretty cool guy. Eh looks awesome and doesn't afraid of anything.

All I can say is:

You should see Org.

Your title doesn't synchronize with your post

This brings to mind a picture I saw one time of a little kid screaming and it had a speech bubble that said "STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!"

Stood in the Fire BallsofThunder's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyWithFace View Post
    All I can say is:

You should see Org.
    This
    "Do you have a boyfriend?"
    "No."
    "Do you want one?"
    "Uhh.. No?"
    "Cause you see, I like to have a girlfriend from each state."
    "Do you know their names?"
    "Oh I call them by numbers, 25 is the best, shes got it going on."

it fits well enough if you actually read the first line.

even on low graphics you can clearly see the new great looking textures in SW.

tho org overhaul can't be beaten.

I like how many people dont understand that the first sentence he wrote makes everything underneath it sarcastic. Fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyberes View Post
    it fits well enough if you actually read the first line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorkleft View Post
    Stormwind is jaw-dropping.
    walloftextpraisingstormwind
    You know what a ":" stands for?

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorkleft View Post
    Wait, did you just insult your own IQ?

I don't get this at all.

SW looks good, Org looks amazing. Sowwie.

TTDL:

Stormwind is nice, Orgrimmar is nice, bunch of people fall for the topic name

10+ Year Old Account
    fail US troll?
    can't wait to see new ironforge, and destroyed park
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gharld View Post
    I like how many people dont understand that the first sentence he wrote makes everything underneath it sarcastic. Fun
    If I didn't have an IQ below -10, then I would praise Stormwind. So no, it wasn't backwards.
    Wait, did you just insult your own IQ?
    Doesn't really matter to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gharld View Post
    The title is the sarcastic part, not the rest of the post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyWithFace View Post
    All I can say is:

You should see Org.
    Super this...

and as for your title and intro -10 Trollpower (To match your IQ!)
    Quitting WoW is harder than you think.