Reconstruction of Orgrimmar

So Orgrimmar's being rebuilt, and beautifully so. There are still signs of a construction in progress, though. Front of the gate, houses within the Drag, etc.

Suppose as Cataclysm progresses, Orgrimmar will look more and more complete?

Running through org today i noticed the same thing. i can't confirm but i remember seeing pictures of the front gate without scaffolding. I would hope that throughout the entire expansion they show azeroth recovering from the shattering. I wished they did just that in Wotlk, with the towns in howling fjord being still under construstion in patch 3.3 as in day 1. maybe with patch 4.1 we will see things come back to life, we can only hope

i hope (think) not..
    But if they do make it that way, they should also fix the SW towers that destroyed by DW when he stepped on them..
    Got a Warlock as a main, a Druid and a DK at 80 as alts and lvling a Rogue..

"You are only as good player, as the guild you are into"

Don't think so, silvermoon has been being rebuilt for 4 years now, still no progress. Hard for the elfs to build when they stop ever few min to check their hair XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Don't think so, silvermoon has been being rebuilt for 4 years now, still no progress. Hard for the elfs to build when they stop ever few min to check their hair XD
    Haven't really seen any "construction yards" in Silvermoon. It looks that Elves don't care enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilpi View Post
    Haven't really seen any "construction yards" in Silvermoon. It looks that Elves don't care enough.
    They are too lazy to watch in the mirror even.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unreall View Post
    They are too lazy to watch in the mirror even.
    But then again, the part where they live isn't in THAT bad shape. It's only the center part that is "a bit" wrecked. So to me it's just in good enough shape to be lived in

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by catbeef View Post
    The Elves are still re-charging the arcane robots with Sunwell juice. Give them time!
    There is no way they would do the rough work themselves. They need robots to do that!

yeah i know, Ogrim is diffrent.

I took a lookt at it over the PTR and was a litte confusing where everthing was, but you pick it up quick. (SW still the same basicly and love Ogrim changes most. Really blizz favors horde. to bad my guild is alliance)
    <~leveling up!~

I doubt they will. but I sure hope they do next expansion. considering we warped a few months into the future in the shattering and org looks like this. im sure over the next 2 years org can be completed 'overnight' after deathwing dies.