Cataclysm Collects Edition

Hello, i have always bought just the reg game and not the collectors edition. well with me having enough money and it being the holidays, i thought i'd treat myself to the collectors edition. Now i know the price and all thats in it. i just wanted to know whether i would have the box shipped to me the day before so i can play the second the servers pop on. anyone who have gotten it in previous expansions know if it comes the day before or the day of. thanks

Deleted
    For the Wotlk CE i ordered and got it one day before (the eve of launch day) was through Amazon.

but i guess it can vary on location, the carrier the shipper decides to use etc etc

may i ask what state you are in?

Deleted
    He might not be in a state
    (I always lol a little when that happens, we're not all americans :P)

But wherever you live, it depends on the store. If they ship nationwide (in as large a country as the US) you're best off contacting the store for the exact info.
    I'm Dutch, and in the Netherlands we have a webstore called Bol.com. Though their site looks like one whole, different product categories originate from different resellers. For me, this means that my Cata CE will arrive somewhere in the afternoon on the 7th.

My only recommendation is this:
    Do not aim to play once the servers come online. You'll never know what will happen & everybody does. This means crowded starting areas, and loads of frustrated players if the servers stay off for an hour longer. And if the mail is slow, you might only receive it late in the afternoon.

I aim to start the 8th. The load on the starting zones will be spreading out gradually (because people differ in leveling pace), no issues with the servers and I'm sure to have my box the 7th. Any hours I can get in on the 7th, are a bonus to me.

A buddy works are a GameStop.

He told me that their store has had copies sitting in their back room for about a week now.

If that's true (and I know of no reason he would make this up), then it is quiet possible you can get yours shipped to you on release day.
    Figure servers are going to be down most of the day, so even if it arrives early afternoon, you should be good.
    -----+-- [Thaddius] ++++++++

Just because you are unique, does not mean you are right.
    Ðoser of Illidan