Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Well then we are getting somewhere :P
    Huge thanks to Elysia for the signature~

At least I know that you can not change your character to Goblin nor Worgen, before one month into Cataclysm or something.
    Could anyone tell me something about the race changing? I have seen the chart of new available classes for x race already, so do not mind telling me that.
    ? )

I've been trying for hours but somehow I just can't racechange my shaman to a Goblin... Why the fuck do Blizzard just keep fucking up !? It's like this on every major patch day

Well thats a start atleast.. Still cant change my Shaman tho, and havent heard anything from a GM.

So anny luck yet ppls?

Quote Originally Posted by Amalisa View Post
    We got a troll warlock in the guild now, but our pala's and druids are stuck!
    Darn

Deleted
    20 Euro... omfg... *bye money*

Not sure why people are having trouble. I went to the bnet site when servers came up, bought a race change for my level 40 shaman and logged in. Clicked the button and boom, dwarf shaman. I can confirm that it IS working.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its working atleast for US players. I was numero uno lvl 80 dwarf shaman on my server lawl too bad there was no achievement for it haha

Still unsure if i should change my shaman to a dwarf yet but i guess if its not up once i get home from school i wount

Quote Originally Posted by Nozeh View Post
    I've been trying for hours but somehow I just can't racechange my shaman to a Goblin... Why the fuck do Blizzard just keep fucking up !? It's like this on every major patch day
    You can't do Goblins / Worgans until the 7th. Only the other new combinations are available with 4.0.3a.

Well I still get the message ''This character does not have any eligible races to change to.'' when I try to change my Draenei into a dwarf shaman so :-(

This character does not have any eligible races to change to. im sad common it works on the us what gives with eu

15+ Year Old Account
    i saw an 80 tauren pala in org a couple of minutes ago on Frostwhisper EU, so it must be working for some.

blizzard must hate shamans or some thing i mean common gimme the option to change god damit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nozeh View Post
    lol

Deleted
    What ? I thought we can't race change to the new class-race combos until cata, even for non worgen/goblin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    What ? I thought we can't race change to the new class-race combos until cata, even for non worgen/goblin.
    you can tho its buggd on the eu for some reason

I dunno, our priest was able to race change into a gnome!

So right now it seems Shamans are just bugged then.