Deleted

Tier tokens for t11?

Anyone knows how they will drop? Considering 10-man and 25-man in Cataclysm will share the same loot. I presume the t11 is going to be like t10 is now (251-264-277) where you either need a normal token for sanctified gear, or a heroic token for heroic gear, or none for just the set gear. Is tokens going to drop in normal 10-man raids in Cataclysm, or are we going to have to wait around a bit for that heroic gear to be available with new bosses?

pretty sure there is just normal and HC. and you can buy 3 for just points and 2 for tokens (might be 3 for tokens and 2 for points) and then you upgrade with HC tokens. the tokens only drop from the last bosses of the instances.

Deleted
    Yeah, I did point out in the thread that it is just 2 sorts of tokens... Question is, how do they drop?

Now they drop off heroic 10-man bosses/normal 25-man and heroic 25-man. But with Cataclysm we're going to have the same loot table in 10-mans and 25-mans, so how do they drop?

10+ Year Old Account
    Normal bought gear
    Normal drop tokens
    Heroic drop tokens
    think something like that or Blizzard will find another way to figure this sorta things out =P.

Deleted
    there are only 2 sets. heroic and non-heroic. that's for sure.

i think the non-hc set will be purchaseable for points (to make sure every noob has his t11 set) and the hc-version will be obtainable trough tokens from the heroic-content.

There will be a normal and a heroic version of the sets. It basically works like it did in TBC, where the bosses dropped tokens (Epic Gloves of the Vanquisher for example) that you trade for your tier gearpiece, except that this time you have normal and heroic versions of those tokens.

10+ Year Old Account
    For T11 the token pieces are Helm and Shoulders, you must have this token to get the piece, Normal or Heroic. The other three(Chest, Legs, and Gloves) are bought with Valor Points and are upgraded to Heroic with a token.
    Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe - Albert Einstein