Currently looking for a pro hunter and possibly shadow priest. Please keep in mind that regardless of our current needs Team Pestilence will always consider exceptional applicants.

Current progress (after 2 1/2 weeks) is 12/12 regular and 10/12 heroic. (we spent a week getting regular mode achievements for everyone's drakes)

About Us:
• Team Pestilence will first and foremost be a 10 man raiding team, and we’ll take our raiding time seriously. We’ll raid to progress and we plan on clearing every 10 man zone in WoTLK and Cataclysm, but we won't simply measure our success by how much content we've cleared. Our primary goal is to have fun, and to work together as a cohesive group and accomplish things. Part of that is progressing and seeing new content, but part of it is also simply having fun with the people around us. I plan on everyone enjoying themselves, both during raids and out of raids, not solely because of progression, but also because of the content of our team and of our players.

* I want a close knit group, who enjoy spending time together in the game. I do not want any drama within the team, period.

* I’d like a somewhat small and balanced roster, where as many people as possible are able to participate regularly. Ideally our members will be high attendance, and if you're interested in joining, you should be too.

* Unlike some guilds, I don't feel that a "thick skin" is really a requirement for our team. Problems will be sorted with tact and courtesy, and help will be given to those who need it, even if I have to research an unfamiliar class myself in order to help out.

* Due to our small roster, we ask that players be able to consistently make our raiding times. Obviously things happen that prevent people from showing up, and we understand that, but in general your attendance should be very high, or you will not have a spot here.

Raid times are (server time):
Tuesday - Thursday: 7:00-10:00PM
Possibly Friday OR Monday in Cata depending on content.

About You:
* You should always be prepared with flasks, potions, food and elixirs, coming fully repaired, gemmed, and enchanted, having no extended afks during the raid. Common sense raid stuff. We won’t have the time that other guilds do to clear content, so we need to make the most of it.

• You should know your class extremely well, and you should read up on current theorycraft for your class and your main spec. You should know which stats you need on gear and in what order of preference. For DPS classes you should know what your optimum DPS rotation is and which spec is most viable. For tanks and healers you should know what abilities to use and when, and have excellent reaction times.

* You should be able to improve upon your mistakes, not repeat them. Of course everyone messes up from time to time, but if you are consistently unable to avoid environmental hazards or perform maximum amounts of healing / dps while doing so, we are absolutely not for you.

*You should understand that wiping to bosses is necessary for progression, and loot is not simply going to throw itself at you. If you lose focus after a few wipes, or expect to be carried through content, we aren't for you.

* In general we aren't usually very picky about your gear level. We don't have a problem recruiting an undergeared but skilled player. However, the gear that you do have should be the best it can be based on your current progression and it should be gemmed and enchanted appropriately. In general your gear should show maximum effort towards raiding - if there are gear upgrades that you can get from rep vendors, badge vendors, your professions, etc. then you should have them or be working on them.

* We are a team of mature, adult players - we expect for you to be the same. We don't tolerate excessive egotism, trade / general spamming, etc. - We enjoy having fun, but not necessarily at the expense of others. Your personality matters just as much as your performance as a player. If you are incapable of interacting with people on a social level without being egotistical or a jerk, you will not fit in here.

Your Application: * Please submit an application at "macabreguild dot net" (wouldn't let me post a link yet) or look for Aeani or Ephemerality in game.

Cheers!