Thread: Heirlooms

Deleted

Heirlooms

Hi! i need an advice, i decided to roll a troll mage alt to get him through new cataclysm content and i want to buy one heirloom item (with champion's seal currency), staff or robe. I dont want to spend any justice points, i want to save them up for cata (i will have 3k-4k when new expansion comes) so i want to buy blue items (one or two) when i hit 85lv. My question is, which heirloom should i buy - robe with 10% more exp or staff with spell power. Thanks for help, cheers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Robe.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah robe
    thorgal lvl 80 warrior
    deathpool lvl 80 death knight
    geoforce lvl 80 hunter

i sense alot of QQ-ing in the immediate future of cataclysm

killrog EU

Robe is best, yeah, shoulders would work too, since they also add 10% (and yes, it stacks so with robe+shoulders you get 20%)

If you have honor points to spend (not justice, since you wanted to keep those) you could go for the robe or shoulders from Wintergrasp vendor as well. I got pvp shoulders with 10% exp and pve chest for my low level clothies, to mix the points spent.

Also there are PvP weapons that are BoA if you have even more honor points =) o having resilience none of the PvP items are as good as the PvE ones of course, but still good and like I said you can get the 10% exp bonuses.
    Last edited by blackeagle; 2010-11-24 at 10:03 AM.

Deleted
    I believe they reset your justice points on release? I'm not sure though!

Quote Originally Posted by 93sika View Post
    I believe they reset your justice points on release? I'm not sure though!
    You get to keep 4000 of them, that is the so called hard cap, those who had more will get gold for the amount over 4k. (they already invoked the 4k limit as a soft cap where if you had higher, you stopped earning any more)

Deleted
    ok i think iam gonna buy robe and will see aobut shoulders for honor points (dont know if i can gather more than 2k - iam pve player so dont do bg's). thx anyway - robe will be first, now need to decide (i know i want troll) which class, i though it would be a mage but wondering also about warlock. Cheers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeagle View Post
    You get to keep 4000 of them, that is the so called hard cap, those who had more will get gold for the amount over 4k. (they already invoked the 4k limit as a soft cap where if you had higher, you stopped earning any more)
    A bit off is this because that was the converting of emblems to points and that one had a hard cap of 5225 Justice points and the spill over you got in gold in your mailbox but this was when 4.0.1 hitted not sure about when Cataclysm expansion itself become available.