So I tried running to Vashj'ir...

...and it teleported me to some Goblin shack in the middle of nowhere. FML.
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

To be expected. They changed some terrain, e.g. the land entrances to Uldum and Hyjal, until Cataclysm comes out, and for sea routes, they implemented walls and auto-port zones. Read a blue post yesterday stating that they know some people would get in there somehow anyway. Sounds to me that while they will surely port you out if they see you there, you won't be banned, but that's just my interpretation
    I did hear that you could enter Uldum on the PTR, get MC'ed by a priest, who can then walk you through the invisible walls, but don't know if that still works. A thing I have to check once I get home today: on the PTR, you would also get ported out if you went too far into the cave behind the previously assumed entrance to Uldum. As I know from Beta that there is a lowlevel quest taking you there, this would be bad, of course.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Does far sight work?

Maybe unending breath just under the water and far sight along the sea bed.
    Last edited by pipper; 2010-11-24 at 10:25 AM.