Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Gamon got pwned xD again!

http: //img830 . imageshack . us/img830/787/wowscrnshot112410122722 . jpg

P.S im not allowed to post images

He's not too tough to kill, mostly because of how easily kitable he is. Killed him with another hunter earlier just trading taunts. It's mostly the fact that he's no longer soloable that makes him awesome.

That and he hits for 100k with his fists.

Deleted
    we killed him for second time and tauren druid tanked him without kiting

Kited him to death a few times as frost. not too hard. be nice if they gave him a charge.

Deleted
    More importantly is that the standard UI?

Except for the extra icons at the minimap, that is the standard UI.

Deleted
    eww

Saw a moonkin who barely attacked gamon whilst others were killing him. all of a sudden the org guards go mental on him and everyone around him is like "wtf?" Maybe those guards were on steroids, maybe they had a shitty day, I don't know, but they nuked him down mid orgrimmar, just to increase the humiliation.

Deleted
    hahaha that would have been hilarious. If hes kitable then he seems to have been nerfed since beta.

Awesome UI and keybinds.

oh come on guys, give gamon a break jeez!

Deleted
    Originally wasn't he meant to be part of a Warrior quest that wasn't implemented?

Quote Originally Posted by Xav View Post
    Originally wasn't he meant to be part of a Warrior quest that wasn't implemented?
    Rogue, actually. For pickpocketing.

Deleted
    Everytime somebody uses "xD" - Especially in a title, it makes me cry.

Deleted
    Rogue, actually. For pickpocketing.
    Ahh I was wondering about that, thanks for clarifying it for me Herecius. Does anyone know why they didn't implement it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Xav View Post
    Ahh I was wondering about that, thanks for clarifying it for me Herecius. Does anyone know why they didn't implement it ?
    Oh it was in game. Always a pleasure trying to pickpocket Gamon while the lvl 80's were camping him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    Oh it was in game. Always a pleasure trying to pickpocket Gamon while the lvl 80's were camping him.
    Ahh fun. I find it hilarious how they've changed him to a level 85 elite. I can only guess the amount of times this fellow has been killed across all realms. Pay back time!

Deleted
    We need a "Gamon Kills" stat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PotNoodle View Post
    We need a "Gamon Kills" stat.
    Thats a great idea! Would be stupidly awesome to see the kill count in the millions! Get Achievements on it too, per server!