Poll: Now that the Shattering has occured, which city looks the best?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I was never impressed with the original Orgrimmar. Just some ragged huts in a canyon, it never felt like a powerful capital to me the same way Stormwind did. Now though... man. Orgrimmar is amazing. A mighty fortress. Immediately you know the power of the Horde when you're in Orgrimmar.

Stormwind is also very nice. It feels even more "lived in". In some ways it feels more like an actual city than any other capital in the game.

I'm Alliance and I thought Stormwind was pretty neat.

I have to say though, the entire overhaul with Orgrimmar is amazing. Stormwind changed quite a bit of stuff, but it still remains relatively the same. Orgrimmar's design is kind of new, the steel and metal make it feel like a big city, and the music adds to the epicness. (And it's still confusing, too. Took me a while to find the flight master )

BTW, what is it with Horde and elevators? Undercity, Thunder Bluff, Warsong Hold, and now Orgrimmar...

As a horde player, who did a run through Stormwind, I've gotta say that Stormwind beats Orgrimmar hands down, Orgrimmar is great, but Stormwind is more city'ish.

10+ Year Old Account
    I might be Alliance, but Orgrimmar looks the best to me.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

I voted Orgrimmar, but stormwind is equal. I would say orgrimmar is just a little bit cool :P
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

10+ Year Old Account
    Orgrimmar is absolutely incredible now.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me logging in in Orgrimmar and having spent more than one hour checking everything-----> :')
    It's incredible, really. The thing I like the most is the race districts in it also.

They did a good job on both Stormwind and Orgrimmar. However, as before Orgrimmar seemed a peasant village, now really gives the feeling of awesomeness and power (reminds me the Klingon style buildings from Star Trek ).

In addition, Orgrimmar has Gamon now! As ally, I'm jelous we don't have him! /factionchange

Sw... the city has almost twice the size of before, even with the lost of The Park (no one will miss it anyways D; ), new areas are sweet as hell and the new castle is awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orgrimmar because its been rebuilt from the ground up with azerothian flying in mind... so from both a looks + concept/functionality pov it trumps sw

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Org is just amazing. I spent my entire first day of the shattering just chillin in org :P

Deleted
    Ogrimmarr is like, sex on the beach with 10 females.

SW then Silvermoon then org then darn, then IF then UC then TB then Exo
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Stormwind, anyone gone to the graveyard and seen the memorial to Tiffin Wrynn?