I saw Deathwing today.

I was on a cat from Shadowprey Village to Sun Rock Retreat. I had flown just past The Charred Vale but wasn't quite to Sun Rock yet when it became dark. I looked back toward The Charred Vale and caught a glimpse of him behind the mountain range on the right (through a break) traveling southward toward the volcano, and then he flew out from behind the mountain into the open. He then appeared to turn more to the West, and since I was flying northward on the cat he quickly disappeared, and the light returned to normal.

Even at the distance I saw him at he appeared large with smoke roiling off of him. I remember the quick outline of the armor on his head, and I could barely make out the name above his head in red, DEATHWING. I came back and stayed in the area for hours on horseback, but didn't see him again. This is an interesting area in the new patch with the volcano spewing lava into the air, glowing lava flows, trees burning, and lvl 29 Black Drakes circling above. There is also a sleeping dragon there, a level 40 Elite I believe.

I spent the night before the patch making screen shots of old Azeroth. This all happened so quickly, and I was so amazed that I didn't even think about a shot of it until it was over. So for any of you guys exploring that area, try to keep the "print Screen" button in mind.

I absolutely love the new things I have seen so far. Thanks for everything Blizz'.

Best Wishes and Happy Thanksgiving,

SSME
    Last edited by SSME; 2010-11-24 at 11:48 AM.