can't mount in moonkin form? WTF

If you are in moonkinform you can't mount, you have to turn back to normal form, then you can mount.
    Do we really need to have that stupid cancelaura macro if we just want to ride? Isn't it a annoying enough, that you need to re-shapeshift in moonkin form every time you dismount?
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    You seen the size of a moonkins legs?

how could they climb up on a mount

Also is it that big an issue

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damson View Post
    how could they climb up on a mount

Also is it that big an issue
    I don't believe the OP is complaining that you can't ride mounts while in moonkin form, but rather that moonkin form doesn't automatically cancel when you try to mount up. Like it did before the patch. I don't consider it a big issue but it's definitely annoying and (in my opinion) unnecessary.

Edit: If I did misunderstand the OP then I apologize.
    Last edited by suttie; 2010-11-24 at 12:06 PM.

I don't think he's complaining about not being able to be in Moonkin form while mounted, he means that he can't even cast his mount while in Moonkin form (to have it cancel the form and cast the mount, as it worked previously), and so he has to make a macro to cancel his Moonkin form before casting the mount. I expect it will be fixed soon, until it is:
    /cancelaura Moonkin Form
    /cast <Mount>
    Last edited by Renowned; 2010-11-24 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Beat me to it

Deleted
    Oh by bad

that does sound more annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Renowned View Post
    I don't think he's complaining about not being able to be in Moonkin form while mounted, he means that he can't even cast his mount while in Moonkin form (to have it cancel the form and cast the mount, as it worked previously), and so he has to make a macro to cancel his Moonkin form before casting the mount. I expect it will be fixed soon, until it is:
    /cancelaura Moonkin Form
    /cast <Mount>
    ^this
    And it also means I have to press that macro twice - solo/pve that's no big deal. Battlegrounds this is very annoying.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!