10+ Year Old Account

New Flight Paths

Hey people

I the beta I didn't play in the old world, so I never noticed this. But Damn, theres like a camp and flight path every 100tf. !! And with mounts being availbe from such low levels as level 20, then I just much admit. If anyone EVER starting complaning about it takes time to get around, I will go "back in old days, when I was young..." on your ass.

E.i. Barrens, from one, later 2, back in the days, to 5 now. Decolance, 1 to 5... and so forth...

On the other hand, it is a nice change. But I still can't stop being a little crossed, over that I, back in the days had it though, and still mean that all new people need to run the land flat first. And then they can start getting the flightpaths and mounts.
    Last edited by lungo; 2010-11-24 at 12:16 PM.

Signature by Elysia
    "When there is no peril in the fight, there is no glory in the triumph."

In my day you actually had to grind pvp at level 60 before you could get the necessary faction discount to even afford your epic mount. Now get off my lawn!

On Topic: Convenience is good, and I applaud these changes. My alts will profit.

Well that just gives us bragging rights that nobody but us players that went through will care about. I do like the new flight paths for long distance travels by foot (i.e. Goldshire/Stormwind to the Eastvale Logging Camp).

I have my "Back in my day..."s ready for the Midsummer Festival next year if people complain about flying all over Azeroth for the flames when we had to use ground mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Resheph View Post
    In my day you actually had to grind pvp at level 60 before you could get the necessary faction discount to even afford your epic mount. Now get off my lawn!

On Topic: Convenience is good, and I applaud these changes. My alts will profit.
    In those days rep didn't grant a discount...

Quote Originally Posted by skyesfury View Post
    In those days rep didn't grant a discount...
    Indeed, 10% discount started at Sergeant rank, that's why I said you had to pvp for it.