10+ Year Old Account

Capital city changes?

I play both Alliance and Horde toons, and I've gotta say; I really enjoy the changes in SW and Org, but I haven't noticed anything different about Ironforge (besides a few extra Wildhammer npc, leadership), or especially Undercity.

Undercity bothers me because last I had read, it was getting a big makeover and the top area was to be expanded. I'm going to guess all they're going to do is let us fly there, and not change the style around much?

I feel bad for Undercity too. Not every city should change like Org and SW, but some things could change, afterall, I think earthquakes deal a lot of damage to underground eviroments, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    On a side note, I miss the old Brill inn.

There were talks of an adequately sized hole in the upper city ruins that was supposed to let us fly straight inside Undercity, but last I checked there was no such thing. This was a while ago and my account is currently frozen(I intend to activate the 7 free days on Saturday), so let me ask here: What exactly do the upper ruins offer? Any NPCs there or anything? Can the entire place be there just to look pretty?

talk 2 exodar bout changes >.< its been a freaking crashed ship for 4 years ...