Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryinmilkme View Post
    Awesome tip, I have to ask though, where do we get the tabard from?
    Buy it from Bilgewater Cartel Quartermaster at FP in Org.

Edit: How do I get to these dwarves asap? Used my direbrew remote.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryinmilkme View Post
    Awesome tip, I have to ask though, where do we get the tabard from?
    Orgrimmar flight master area has the Org/Bilge quartermasters. Chick on a trike.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadock View Post
    Well, I was just gonna say:

"Okay. Then I wont do the grinding :P"
    You're doing it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khallynos View Post
    Wow, good call. I gotta try this when I get home. By the way, I love your sig.
    LOL THIS AND THIS. I did the exact same thing your sig says. LOLOLOL that's epic, and very new.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for this post, doing it as we speak. Very easy + fast rep.

Trikes look really dumb. Not worth it IMO.

The summoners' Tomb rep grind seems to be fixed, the dwarfs aggro you as soon as they "spawn" so seems only those who can drop out of combat can now effectively farm this :P

Deleted
    Highly bannable..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AedanWolfe View Post
    it depends on the tabard you wear.

on a related note. does this mean you can get a trike?
    Can't get the trike until Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdun View Post
    Highly bannable..
    No it's not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectrez View Post

No it's not.
    Please tell me how several major exploits caused banwaves and this one wont?

Deleted

No it's not.
    Why wouldnt we be able to get the trikes? The seller is there, and you're able to get rep with em..

No it's not.

Wow.. how did it feel to think you're TEH EPIX writing that? Let's just forget that you ignored the complete topic about people already having the trike, which is not hard to do >_>

Seriously people.. don't end up like this kid, READ BEFORE POSTING

This isn't an exploit any more than farming low level dungeons and resetting them are, or resetting trash in sunwell was, or resetting trash in ICC was.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesic View Post
    This isn't an exploit any more than farming low level dungeons and resetting them are, or resetting trash in sunwell was, or resetting trash in ICC was.
    Then it wouldn't be an exploit to go in Uldum now, or get to a new zone, or flying in Orgrimmar. Yet theyre all exploits and bannable.

I would be very disappointed if people got banned because of doing this.

Deleted
    Then it wouldn't be an exploit to go in Uldum now, or get to a new zone, or flying in Orgrimmar. Yet theyre all exploits and bannable.
    Imo you cant compare reseting a quest with entering a zone that is supposed to be in a expansion.

Im sure you're just mad cuz you're alliance and can't get awesome mounts through Gilneas rep.

Are you kidding me? Resetting mobs in low level dungeons isn't circumventing game mechanics. Did people who reset trash in ICC for rep get banned? No. Will people who use this method to farm city rep get banned? No.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buutch View Post
    Imo you cant compare reseting a quest with entering a zone that is supposed to be in a expansion.
    They both give a headstart. And the severity doesnt change the fact if its an exploit or not. People got banned for using the exploit to get a brewfest mount, which is essentially the same: they both rewards a mount (Brewfest exploit and this one)

Are you kidding me? Resetting mobs in low level dungeons isn't circumventing game mechanics. Did people who reset trash in ICC for rep get banned? No. Will people who use this method to farm city rep get banned? No.
    I never said resetting is an exploit. But the fact it keeps giving rep is a bug and thus bannable.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not an exploit. More of "Clever use of ingame mechanics."

You are not exploiting a system by doing this. You are simply killing mobs, then resetting a boss. Rinse and repeat.

I never said resetting is an exploit. But the fact it keeps giving rep is a bug and thus bannable.
    Huh? Mobs give rep when they die, every time they die. I have never heard of a mob that only gave rep the first time you killed it and then stopped giving rep. This is not a bug.

And no, it's not a head start at all. Everyone can buy the tabard, everyone can farm rep, just because someone found a more efficient way doesn't make it a head start. A head start would be if the tabard vendor was in a cata-only zone and someone found a way in to buy the tabard when others couldn't.