Thread: Glyph's now?

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Glyph's now?

Whats the max dps for the glyphs now that we can't use them all anymore?

I'm thinking Pyroblast, Fireball, and Molten Armor?

Glyph of FFB is better then Pyroblast. If you don't stack mastery, you use fireball, but if you stack mastery (which is a DPS increase) the DoT on FFB glyph does a lot.

Covert, i didn't really get which you thought was optimal? either FFB, pyro or FireB? that's 1 tho..:P

I'd say Fireball/Pyro/molten aswell. If you go mastery Fireball/FFB/molten, can't say for sure tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Covert View Post
    Glyph of FFB is better then Pyroblast. If you don't stack mastery, you use fireball, but if you stack mastery (which is a DPS increase) the DoT on FFB glyph does a lot.
    I believe it takes a decent amount of mastery (unsure of the number, but more than we can reforge to at this point) to make stacking mastery worthwhile to glyph FFB.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anobix View Post
    I believe it takes a decent amount of mastery (unsure of the number, but more than we can reforge to at this point) to make stacking mastery worthwhile to glyph FFB.
    Exactly, I would like proof that this is more dps.

Right now at 80, mastery is a dps loss, pure and simple. And the FFB dot is hardly worth anything.
    Right now, Pyroblast, Fireball and Molten Armor are your best bets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Basically don't use the FFB glyph right now as we're not able to stack enough mastery in order to gain any dps from flashburn. I was just throwing out a fact for the future :P.