Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I´ve leveled probably 9x 80´s now, without BoA. I just can´t bother farming "grinding" heroics.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruzar View Post
    I would be using them for Outlands + Northrend questing I just thought I'd get to experience more of the new zones without it. I suppose I'd be more than capable of experiencing the new zones with BoA but without the gear wouldn't it be a little more "streamlined" ?
    More or less same here.

I'll probably use just BoA weapon and trinkets through 80.

BoA chest & shoulders (the ones that give XP boost) will only be on during Outlands & Northrend. They'll be off from 1-58 (or to 60 if I stay in Azeroth longer just because I like it!).

Deleted
    Am personally not using them while lvling my new main. It might be a tad slower, but I want to enjoy the new quest content

Deleted
    Will it's around 24,067,200 XP to get from level 1 to 80. If you have 2 BOA items that give 10% XP gain each that is a total of 20%. 20% of 24,067,200 is 4,813,440, pretty much 3 Wrath levels.

I can't imagine wanting to level with BoAs, but whatever floats your boat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeleena View Post
    It is always stupid not to use all the tools available to you. That'd be like raiding without enchants. Pointless.
    Or maybe you want to take your time? Its not a race, you can take all the time you need. Whats stupid is the fact that you seem to think that everyone wants to hit 80/85 asap.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon