Anyone else angry about the tabards?

I have just noticed that the argent tourney tabards have become the 8 silver city tabards -.- being someone who bought ALL of the tabards from the argent tourney it made me QQ all day long anyone else had the same thing happen? let me know just to ease my pain.

Pick your battles better. Whining over something as stupid as a tabard is just plain silly.

Deleted
    MagicMert clearly speaks as the "Tabard guy". Clearly.

Coolface.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    I did and i'm alright, i'm glad i got my tabard of the achiver a couple of months before the patch
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Angry.... not so much.... only ever bought 1 Argent Tabard because i'm much more of a mount guy, and didn't feel like grinding dailies to get tabards, but either way, angry is an overstatement.

I think an "aw that sucks, oh well, better for my alts" is more in order.

Deleted
    I'm gonna run around buying every single tabard I can. Then I'm gonna sit my ass down in the middle of Orgrimmar and feel good about myself, knowing I didn't have to make an effort to get this, to be frank, mindblowing collection of tabards.

Quote Originally Posted by TinyScout View Post
    I'm gonna run around buying every single tabard I can. Then I'm gonna sit my ass down in the middle of Stormwind and feel good about myself, knowing I didn't have to make an effort to get this, to be frank, mindblowing collection of tabards.
    fixed.

I just like collecting stuff so mount tabards old sets of gear etc if they had said at the start dont buy them they will become the 8 silver tabards in
    x-amount of months it would have been fine I would have gotten the mounts instead and not feel as if 250 seals have been wasted

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMert View Post
    I just like collecting stuff so mount tabards old sets of gear etc if they had said at the start dont buy them they will become the 8 silver tabards in
    x-amount of months it would have been fine I would have gotten the mounts instead and not feel as if 250 seals have been wasted
    Welcome to progression in an MMO. Things get easier to obtain over time. You had the privilege of getting them earlier than everyone else, and for that it cost you more, which it should.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not a big deal. Its a tabard that will hardly even be noticed.

I'd just like a means of tracking which tabards I've actually worn in the past
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

This post is brought to you by the letters U and F (though not necessarily in that order)

I bet you complained when the T10 gear you'd "wasted" all your "hard eardned" frost badges on got available for justice points as well.

You can cut our wings, but we will always remember what it was like to fly.

Deleted
    I have just noticed that the argent tourney tabards have become the 8 silver city tabards -.- being someone who bought ALL of the tabards from the argent tourney it made me QQ all day long anyone else had the same thing happen? let me know just to ease my pain.
    Congrats I guess...

I have all the tabbards from the Argent Tourney as well, this hasn't bothered me in the slightest because i have a tonne of alts that I can now get the City Rep's done with much easier(and cheaper) then spending a load of gold on cloth, or running daily's every.day.

Not really but i am kind of upset about getting rep from city tabards. anyone with ambasador knows that grinding out the reps were very timely or very expensive with the cloth turn ins.
    Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to show my e peen i don't care if everyone has title but the straight amont of time it took to grind out 210000 rep for my dk took forever

So? I bought dual spec when it was 1000g on ten characters, now it's 100g. I bought T10 pieces when you actually had to raid to get them, same for T9 back then... it's a game, and it changes with time. If you feel pain for such a little thing... move on to another game, or take a pause.
    "Seeping crest of turbidity, arrogant vessel of lunacy.
    Boil forth and deny, grow numb and flicker, disrupting sleep.
    Crawling queen of iron, eternally self-destructing doll of mud.
    Unite, repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness."

Primera - Elemental Shaman - <Vedo La Gente Morta> - Pozzo dell'Eternità IT