Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

This character does not have any eligible races to change to.

Trying to race change my Paladin to a Tauren, but it seems battlenet hasn't updated. Anyone know when we will be able to?

-Fent

10+ Year Old Account
    The 7th. Just like the blues said.

You can currently MAKE new race/class combos, but cannot change to them yet.

Deleted
    Nooooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoe42 View Post

Thats a lie.

Currently in EU druids and paladins cant change races due to error on website, blizz is fixing it.

Quote Originally Posted by w00faz View Post
    Thats a lie.

Currently in EU druids and paladins cant change races due to error on website, blizz is fixing it.
    This.

I hate it when people say "WAIT FOR DECEMBER 7TH LOLHERPDERPEREPRER".

Read the front page just ONCE a day, and you will prevent self-humiliation.

why has blizz not said theres a prob yet>?? any offical comment there is deffo a problem as i want my pala to be a moo moo

I've seen handfuls of 80 Tauren paladins, Troll druids, Undead hunters, and other such nonsense on live within the first few minutes of logging. Either they are the fastest levelers I've ever seen, or they race changed.

u eu or us dsal?

Deleted
    Thanks you for the correct answers!

Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoe42 View Post

WRONG! Do you even read the news on this site? They reversed course on that decision and you can change to the new race/class combos NOW. With the exception of worgen/goblin of course.
    Winner takes my car clean and clear. But if I lose, I take the cash and I take the respect!

Dammit i want my Holy CoW

Like when is blizz gonna fix this? I mean i wanna make my tauren a troll, and taking into accord that it aint the cheapest of things, i am wondering how long it shall take em to fix it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Accually, blizzard had said they will delay the ability to race change to the new combo's by ~ a week. If you give me a min or 5 i can prolly find blues on this.

e: nevermind, i hadnt read anything about the change of mind.

2 x Lvl 80 Tauren Paladins online in my realm.

Can't race change my Druid to Troll tho... ;<
    Hi

u can faction change but not race change,,,, so thats how some 80 palas on tauren are around they changed from alliance

Quote Originally Posted by DSalCoda View Post
    I've seen handfuls of 80 Tauren paladins, Troll druids, Undead hunters, and other such nonsense on live within the first few minutes of logging. Either they are the fastest levelers I've ever seen, or they race changed.
    Yep, buddy has a gnome priest and there was a troll druid on my IoC team this morning. He was draenei priest before changing.
    Last edited by ItachiZaku; 2010-11-24 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Reasons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by helleros View Post
    u can faction change but not race change,,,, so thats how some 80 palas on tauren are around they changed from alliance
    what he said

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu View Post
    Read the front page just ONCE a day, and you will prevent self-humiliation.
    Sadly, if only this were true...
    Congratulations, your mind has been expanded.

I wish people would stop posting bugs here instead of the official World of Warcraft Bug Reports forum.

I race changed before the servers even came back up, log'd in, switch to troll druid and got in-game. The only reason it doesn't work for you is because the EU system for those services is having some issues.