10+ Year Old Account

The new Armory... does it exist?

Now that the patch hit (4.0.3a) and all the achieves have been released and/or removed, I really want to check my armory out. The old one is broken, sadly outdated and just plain not helpful.

I seem to remember a new armory was on its way and that we even got a taste of it, but now I can't find it. I'm guessing I just misplaced the link I had made, but if anyone wants to point a poor under appreciated gnome towards the door, I would greatly appreciate it.

I did try an "armory" search in this forum and was swamped with irrelevant twaddle.
    "It is most gratifying that your enthusiasm for our planet continues unabated, and so we would like to assure you that the guided missiles currently converging with your ship are part of a special service we extend to all of our most enthusiastic clients, and the fully armed nuclear warheads are of course merely a courtesy detail. We look forward to your custom in future lives ... thank you."

its off the new community website, login and click on your character. has it been confirmed they replacing the armory with this one? they definitly should, its better in every single way

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah hah!

You have to actually log in?
    "It is most gratifying that your enthusiasm for our planet continues unabated, and so we would like to assure you that the guided missiles currently converging with your ship are part of a special service we extend to all of our most enthusiastic clients, and the fully armed nuclear warheads are of course merely a courtesy detail. We look forward to your custom in future lives ... thank you."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonebald View Post
    Ah hah!

You have to actually log in?
    Nope.

If you go to http://us.battle.net/wow/en/, just type anything you want to look for (items, characters, etc) in the search box.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, thanks you two!

Proper Search Syntax

Also.. just FYI. I had some trouble just typing in my character name only. It did not find it and gave a list of about 4 total from other realms.

I did find out that if you put your search in the following syntax it DOES work.

"character at realm" use the actual AT sign.. its not letting me post it for some reason. Don't need the quotes.

Just thought I would drop that here.. in case anyone else had issues.