Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    goldconversion.jpg ...... troll'd much? he used that / command that changes how much one copper is worth (just a visual effect) then he sold some random shit in his bag

Clearly you should put in a ticket to have the gold removed.

I would just not say anything, and be happy for 100k gold.

/run SILVER_PER_GOLD = X is the command just change the X to whatever.

Thats what 6000+ badges? >;o
    I only got 800g off my badges. qq
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Quote Originally Posted by Splinta View Post
    I am guessing you were honor capped at 75k honor still since you hadn't logged into since the honor cap was changed to 4k.
    This sounds highly probable. Both conversions (old honor into new honor, and new honor over 4k cap into gold) were done at login. For players that have logged in between these conversion events (4.0.1, and 4.0.3a), things would be done properly. Players that haven't, like our gnome friend here, would have both conversions done at the same time. The problem is likely caused by the conversions being done in the wrong order. So, the game turned his 75k honor directly into gold (at the new honor conversion rate), rather than convert it to the new honor first.

Not only should you report this to a GM, you should post it on the bug report forum.
    Last edited by northantara; 2010-11-24 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric View Post
    Gold farmers get banned for actually being gold farmers, they don't ban people who they "think" are anything, they actually do some research.
    You realize that the majority of gold farmers use OTHER people's accounts, not create their own accounts. Knowing this, blizzard doesn't go around banning gold farmers left and right and risk losing good paying customers who're just trying to get their accounts back.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamato View Post
    Unless You posted a grip of stuff on the Auction House before you left. When it Expired it just threw all of the gold to you when you logged on. That's something that could have happened, Think hard?
    mail is deleted in 30 days. RS came out more then 30 days ago.

Deleted
    Capped at 75k honor, didnt log back in until now.

71k honor converted into gold = lolol

Quote Originally Posted by kingjakef View Post
    goldconversion.jpg ...... troll'd much? he used that / command that changes how much one copper is worth (just a visual effect) then he sold some random shit in his bag
    Fooling people isn't trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell Blizzard then they'll probably strip it off. 100k ain't much.
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Resies View Post
    Trolling has many subjects, also fooling someone.

Considering this hotfix

The amount of gold received when converting Battleground Marks of Honor above the honor cap has been reduced to the intended amount.

Id say you got more than it was supposed, just pretend nothing happened and live happy with them.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah !

/script GOLD_PER_SILVER=0.01

Ftw!

are yall still goin' on about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Sulf View Post
    To be honest you should of said nothing and be happy you got 100k for free.
    This, just be grateful God loves you and move on.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    you receive thousands of gold from an unknown source and you're here telling everyone your ingame character name so Blizz can remove the gold? Why not just smile and keep the money? lol.....

For my christmas present I'd like to make a DK on your server and get epic flying for my druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stuff like this makes me sad because it doesnt happend to me D'8

Quote Originally Posted by Tamato View Post
    Even if He had Many emblems. He wouldn't recieve 100K gold. You would have to have had, jeez, You would have had to have had at least 5-7 thousand badges of justice or heroism.
    I know people who had that many badges >.>

"Scientists explore what is; engineers create what has not been." -Theodore Von Karman

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Resies View Post
    Then what is trolling?

10+ Year Old Account
    Traversing through The Luminiferous Aether.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buutch View Post
    Then what is trolling?
    An internet Slang which means to intentionally attempt to rile people with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response (Anger most commonly) or disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

The term comes from the internet using a corruption of the word Troll.
    Troll (Verb): to fish with a moving line such as trailing the line behind a slow-moving boat.

As the act of trolling is likened to throwing out bait and trying to pull in suckers.

---------- Post added 2010-11-24 at 05:56 PM ----------

Unfortunately what specifically counts as trolling and what counts as "Having a Laugh" or accidental de-rail varies greatly between user groups, for some something which is taken as a joke or minor offence is taken as trolling by others.

Back on Topic, sorry for the meandering off-course there

Quote Originally Posted by Omnomnoms View Post
    However I do find it strange that you have all those boxes of bombs in your bags.
    He's planning to pull off a Guy Fawkes on Stormwind obviously.
    Last edited by GeorgeParty; 2010-11-24 at 05:59 PM. Reason: SPELLING mistakes