10+ Year Old Account

Tier7 shoulder bug?

Last edited by scvd; 2010-11-26 at 06:01 AM.

Deleted
    T7 shoulders have been bugged out before with similar effect (though I can't remember the exact patch). Must be just an oversight.

Oh, i think I see the problem.

You play a gnome.
    Apocalypse, Juggernaut, Engine of War.
    Piercing your chest with pure hate.
    Twisting within the great heart of all things
    Exist only to obliterate.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthDonut View Post
    Oh, i think I see the problem.

You play a gnome.
    Haha. Funny.

No.

Tony Stark. Drunk again?
    Apocalypse, Juggernaut, Engine of War.
    Piercing your chest with pure hate.
    Twisting within the great heart of all things
    Exist only to obliterate.

10+ Year Old Account
    changed shi around, makes more sense

Deleted
    Might be the new S10 model ye, looks similar but kinda updated, i will ......

*Tenkachii Signed off*
    *Tenkachii rerolls Warrior*
    *Tenkachii hits level 85*

get them!

10+ Year Old Account
    I took a quick pop at it on Wowhead, and noticed that it did look a bit different model-wise than the S9 ones. (For reference, it's the Valorous Dreadnaught Shoulderplates, the DPS version, although it was on the chat window on the YT link, in case you couldn't read it)

There seems to be a bottom "jaw" on the Dreadnaught shoulders, which the Vicious shoulders don't have. Also, the spikes are in a bit of a different location, with the two big spikes a bit longer, and the whole design seems a little more... Compact.

I suppose it COULD be Season 10, but the whole thing's just really kooky-looking. Murloc face shoulder, almost. O.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriesh View Post
    I took a quick pop at it on Wowhead, and noticed that it did look a bit different model-wise than the S9 ones. (For reference, it's the Valorous Dreadnaught Shoulderplates, the DPS version, although it was on the chat window on the YT link, in case you couldn't read it)

There seems to be a bottom "jaw" on the Dreadnaught shoulders, which the Vicious shoulders don't have. Also, the spikes are in a bit of a different location, with the two big spikes a bit longer, and the whole design seems a little more... Compact.

I suppose it COULD be Season 10, but the whole thing's just really kooky-looking. Murloc face shoulder, almost. O.o
    Personal guess, season10 with Tier7.5 texture bugging it out, think of how furious shoulders went to relentless, added spikes and size etc. Who knows