Poll: Which race should I roll?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Blood elf v Goblin

I have decided to roll a new warrior in Cataclysm. I am having trouble deciding whether to go female Blood elf now or wait until the 7th for a female Goblin. Personally, I like both races, each of them have aspects I like. I plan to mostly PvP and possibly try to get into raiding this expansion (most likely as Prot). Both races seem to have good racials, any suggestions or opinions?

Deleted
    Thrall kills a kitten every time someone rolls a Blood elf.
    Save our kittens please.

/National society against Kitten killing

Quote Originally Posted by Flawks View Post
    Save our kittens please.

Thankfully when Flawks here says that Thrall kills a kitty, he means an Alliance druid so roll a Blood Elf

/National Agency of Alliance Animosity
    One day I look forward to seeing full grown adults realize that their averse reactions to levity and positive/contemplative expressions of emotion are a cry for therapy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faerillis View Post
    Thankfully when Flawks here says that Thrall kills a kitty, he means an Alliance druid so roll a Blood Elf

/National Agency of Alliance Animosity
    God damn it National Agency of Alliance Animosity.
    You´ve been a nail in my eye for too long.
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP DA WHOOOOOOOOOOOP!

15+ Year Old Account
    If it has to be between goblin and blood elf, then goblin. Blood elves just don't look like warriors, and goblins are just so much cooler.

Although for PvP race orc would be best, since it's the only race with 15% stun duration reduced, since it's not in talents no more. Blood elf silence is good but not needed, and won't be as game breaking with the slower pace in PvP/Arena. Goblin rocket jump isn't much use you have enough gap closers already, but I guess the little burst from the rocket belt could be useful.

Deleted
    This isn't a discussion. There are no Blood Elf Warriors, only plate-wearing rogues with identity issues.

The only reason I can think of Blood Elf is you got that extra "Bloodrage". But Rocket Jump is just so much fun, and if you add Engineering on to that...

I dunno...AE silence as a warrior is pretty dang good for tanking and pvp. It works even when you are silenced...

Couple that with the extra rage, those are some pretty good pvp racials.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

Try them both out and quest till about level 5, then it will be easier to decide

Quote Originally Posted by Battousai View Post
    I dunno...AE silence as a warrior is pretty dang good for tanking and pvp. It works even when you are silenced...

Couple that with the extra rage, those are some pretty good pvp racials.
    I was thinking this, they seem like awesome racials.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm everywhere and nowhere at the same time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawks View Post
    Save our kittens please.

LoL

Start a BE Warrior and if you don't like it then race change to Goblin come December 7th.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally hate the looks of Belfs but from a PvP point of view Arcane torrent can come in handy, Idk if it was being removed come Cata

Goblins racial is also handy to get faster to w/e if charge/intercept is on CD, unless it shares a CD, no idea.

I peronally would roll a goblin since they are new and I'm sick of Belfs, It's totally your opinion, I hope this helped more than
    Don't roll a Belf Cuz it be not looking like a warr and kittens die!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going a Gobbo war just because it looks cool, but as someone who has a belf pally, the small AOE silence can be a godsend in poth prot/ret pvp/pve situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Dekadez View Post
    This isn't a discussion. There are no Blood Elf Warriors, only plate-wearing rogues with identity issues.
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=20064