Deleted

40 Exalted Reputations : I've lost 5 exalted rep.

Hi, the last I've check the "40 Exalted Reputations" achievement, I had 39/40 exalted rep. Today, I log and check, I have only 34/40 exalted rep.

What happened ? I'm lost :x It's a bug or it's intended, because I was exalted to the 4 rep of the cartel, but no more because I've grid the boodsail buccaneers rep. (the same for the oracle and the frenzyheart).

15+ Year Old Account
    It's possible the game reparsed achievements today, screwing up all those type of achievements.

I'd put in a report on the bug report forums, and file a GM ticket.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Shandalar whatsit rep has been removed, maybe more. Tracking does seem buggy at moment, my tracking of the 3000 quests kept jumping between 2970/3000 and 2001/3000 back and forth, though i did get the 3000 achievement.

Are you SURE you were at 39/40 last time you checked? Because if you were at 39/40 with all four Steamwheedle Cartel factions at Exalted and then you dropped those reps to raise Bloodsail rep, then you would lose credit for those four. Putting you at 35/40. If you were getting credit for 39/40, even after dropping those - then that is a bug. Same if you were getting credit for both Oracles and Frenzyheart at the same time.

If you have the achievement for Exalted Oracles, you don't lose the achievement if you switch and work on Frenzyheart. If you are working on Insane in the Membrane, then you still get credit for having Steamwheedle exalted reps even if you drop them due to Bloodsail. However, the 40 Exalted reps achievement requires 40 simultaneous exalted reps.

So, pull up your armory and count how many factions you're actually exalted with right now. That's how many out of 40 you should have for that particular achievement.

I still got all my 50 exhalted reps that I had pre-patch, even Shen'dralar! :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    Are you SURE you were at 39/40 last time you checked? Because if you were at 39/40 with all four Steamwheedle Cartel factions at Exalted and then you dropped those reps to raise Bloodsail rep, then you would lose credit for those four. Putting you at 35/40. If you were getting credit for 39/40, even after dropping those - then that is a bug. Same if you were getting credit for both Oracles and Frenzyheart at the same time.

If you have the achievement for Exalted Oracles, you don't lose the achievement if you switch and work on Frenzyheart. If you are working on Insane in the Membrane, then you still get credit for having Steamwheedle exalted reps even if you drop them due to Bloodsail. However, the 40 Exalted reps achievement requires 40 simultaneous exalted reps.

So, pull up your armory and count how many factions you're actually exalted with right now. That's how many out of 40 you should have for that particular achievement.
    aaaah ok, sorry my bad, I will have to grid the cartel again :/ Thx you for clarify this to me

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post

untrue you just needed to have the rep exalted once. because my friend did frenzy heart rep. then oracle and he still got 40 exalted.

10+ Year Old Account
    it could be a bug though, before the patch I had 92 mounts towards my 100 mount achive, now for some reason i only have 90 apparently, and as far as i know they werent removing any mounts that people had already obtained

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    some reputations such as the zandalar tribe are unobtainable now, and converted to feats of strength, since the rep cant be used anymore, its not counted as a rep on your reputation tab anymore. You should have it counted towards the achieve, but it prob will be fixed in a future patch

Quote Originally Posted by Moodle View Post
    it could be a bug though, before the patch I had 92 mounts towards my 100 mount achive, now for some reason i only have 90 apparently, and as far as i know they werent removing any mounts that people had already obtained
    Count your mounts?

Quote Originally Posted by WatcherZero View Post
    Shandalar whatsit rep has been removed, maybe more. Tracking does seem buggy at moment, my tracking of the 3000 quests kept jumping between 2970/3000 and 2001/3000 back and forth, though i did get the 3000 achievement.
    This has been happening to me too. Tracking is very crazy, I would just ignore tracking for now. Count them manually would be my suggestion and report the bug if it is off.