Feral (and other druid) Meta's.

What are we gonna do. Are we going to resort to TBC meta's to keep our Agility enchants, or is blizzard trying to force us to go hit. =l

On front page:

"DPS Meta Gem requirements changes
    The current design has been reconsidered, so we're planning to revert gems that now require more blue than red gems back to their original requirements. Such a change can't be accomplished via a hotfix though, so we'll have to wait to revert these in a future patch."

until then, go for the attack speed-meta. It has the same req as the old one.

15+ Year Old Account
    yeh just get a new meta gem temportanly,
    tbh getting more blue thne red is probely not even worth the bones :P

i did do 15 - 18K dps last nite whitout my meta gem active, i didnt realy see the difference
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

For PvE ferals, I suggest the http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/41307/d...flare-diamond/ as it provides more Crit than the other metas.
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/41339/s...flare-diamond/ doesn't stack with Feral Swiftness anyway.
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/41400/t...flare-diamond/ the haste proc shares the internal cooldown with Mongoose.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Mongoose doesn't have an ICD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/41400/t...flare-diamond/ the haste proc shares the internal cooldown with Mongoose.
    No it doesn't.

---------- Post added 2010-11-25 at 08:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
    Yes it does. 35 sec ICD.

The only current weapon enchant with an ICD is black magic everything else is just ppm.

Quote Originally Posted by joker13 View Post
    Yes it does. 35 sec ICD.
    No, you could proc Mongoose again before the current Mongoose buff wears off.

I'm referring to this post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1118362245#4
    I think I also saw one stating that in fact only one could proc, never both. Even if Mongoose is PPM, this could be the case.
    Don't have a specific proc rate/uptime checking addon, would someone else mind? Can't find theorycraft on this on Google.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I dont know about having them proc at the same time, but I do know that they can be up at the same time.

The buff with 5seconds remaining is the gem and the 7 second one is mongoose.
    Oh, and no laughing at my UI I'm in a transitional phase atm.

I'll probably just use this until I get to cata meta gems.
    Last edited by Doompanther; 2010-12-04 at 11:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayron
    Read the link. Quit talking.

Well I guess on Tuesday we can use Relentless again.

Deleted
    No, you could proc Mongoose again before the current Mongoose buff wears off.
    As a feral no you couldn't. I don't know about dual wielding since I dont play Rogue or Warr currently so I can't say...maybe it works like Berserking altho I doubt it.
    And also, yes it is based on PPM, however from my own experince and I am currently playing with 25% haste and more, it procs the same as it did when I had far less haste. I never saw it overlap and it never proc'd before the next 35-46s secs passed after the last proc. And also the forte exorcist lists it as having a 35sec ICD and from everything I've seen it is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by joker13 View Post
    As a feral no you couldn't. I don't know about dual wielding since I dont play Rogue or Warr currently so I can't say...maybe it works like Berserking altho I doubt it.
    And also, yes it is based on PPM, however from my own experince and I am currently playing with 25% haste and more, it procs the same as it did when I had far less haste. I never saw it overlap and it never proc'd before the next 35-46s secs passed after the last proc. And also the forte exorcist lists it as having a 35sec ICD and from everything I've seen it is correct.
    I'm not sure you understand what PPM actually means. It has a flat % chance to proc every hit regardless of the last time it proc'd. PPM's do not have ICD's. Mongoose is a PPM. This is a fact. The same way OOC works, you may get lucky and see procs one after another, you may not see it for a while.

Deleted
    I'm not sure you understand what PPM actually means. It has a flat % chance to proc every hit regardless of the last time it proc'd. PPM's do not have ICD's. Mongoose is a PPM. This is a fact. The same way OOC works, you may get lucky and see procs one after another, you may not see it for a while.
    I know how it works but it works only in theory...that is what I am saying. I have NEVER EVER seen my Mongoose getting refreshed like that. In fact I have never seen it go off before 35-45 secs passed since the last one. Ok?