Angry Phasing = Bullshit

This is a little rant That I am super pissed at. So I thought That I would begin working on my lore master now that the shattering has happened and I begin in Silverpine forest. I complete all the quests and notice that I am 2 away from the achievement. I look at the list of quests on MMO-Champ and I notice the 2 quests I need are inaccessible because of phasing. So now I cant get loremaster because of this shitty phasing.

Phasing is awsome, makes quests feel more epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

10+ Year Old Account
    Bug report on the wow forums.

Did they put in thing yet where you can hop into a friend's phase?

Wait, what?
    Whole silverpine quest line should be perfectly doable...
    Only lvl 81-85 zones are unavilable due to beeing phased out on purpose...

Do you honestly think that was intended? Report it on the bug forums...in a constructive way, not a rant.
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail

Quote Originally Posted by homeby11 View Post
    This is a little rant That I am super pissed at. So I thought That I would begin working on my lore master now that the shattering has happened and I begin in Silverpine forest. I complete all the quests and notice that I am 2 away from the achievement. I look at the list of quests on MMO-Champ and I notice the 2 quests I need are inaccessible because of phasing. So now I cant get loremaster because of this shitty phasing.
    Report as a bug, go start on the next map and come back when they either fix the phasing issue or modify the number of quests needed.

This is off topic - but its also a phasing issue.

My level 73 rogue was doing the Wrathgate event, when I had to go with Jaina to org to talk with Thrall - I went through the portal to be attacked by a level 75 guard. This wouldn't have been that big of an issue because I could just vanish, BUT to my surprise I was attacked by a level 80 shadow priest... This is not supposed to happen. I look down the hall of Thralls little keep and see the Org elemental event guys putting up the evacuation portal - It's as if the two phasing events blended in and screwed up. WHO THE F*** DIVIDED BY ZERO?

Quote Originally Posted by Nira View Post
    just you wait until you find out Candy's last name is Cane, and He's a Male prostidude. Bend over and get ready for some Candy.

Report it to a GM... They'll fix it... we can't...

10+ Year Old Account
    "X is bugged.
    OMFG X SUCKS WHY BLIZZARD EVEN INTRODUCED IT!"

I'm in the same boat as you. There is a quest you get from killing a croc. Drops a head and you're suppose to turn it into Godfrey when him and the 2 other dudes are with you. Hopefully Blizzard will change something to fix this.

This was brought up on the forums but the only thing said was to speak with an in-game GM.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/927073302#1

And this is the quest.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27574

10+ Year Old Account
    1.Make ticket
    or
    Go on the WoW forums
    3. Profit!

Phasing is obviously amazing.
    crying on MMOC won't fix a bug.
    Go to wow forums, write a constructive statement on what you are experiencing and then hopefully a patch will come soon

Quote Originally Posted by Raegwym View Post
    Hhahahahhaha u dun goofd
    This, phasing is awesome /thread you cant do the achiv? ur fault not the game stop sucking
    IT DOTH BE DOOMSDAY! QUICK WHERES THE PIE!!!

They're out to get you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by axelnomnom View Post
    Phasing is obviously amazing.
    crying on MMOC won't fix a bug.
    Go to wow forums, write a constructive statement on what you are experiencing and then hopefully a patch will come soon
    Phasing also obviously has many bugs in it to be worked out.

Yeah I'm in the same boat, I'm stuck at 59/60 quests in Silverpine with no way to get the last one.

Still though, the quests were amazing and phasing really makes you feel like you made a difference in a zone.

But they still need to fix this problem... Maybe give you the option to enable certain phases so you can help a friend or in my situation, go back to do a quest you missed? Lowering the achievement requirement is also an option but they'd have to check all the zones and wouldn't be able to hotfix it, so we'd have to wait for a patch.