Feero Ironhand & Delgren the purifier are dead..

I guess.. we never really protected Feero Ironhand. The interesting is, that in the quest Respect the fallen, is said that Feero & Delgren were Argent Dawn members, but slain by the horde.Now i would call 911 and ask for Tirion to pwn these fuc*ers at Maestra's post..
    Just bored..
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

They were slain because they were defending an Alliance camp.

If you're going to pretend you're part of a neutral organization don't pick a side during a conflict.

It's obvious. Blizz slain Feero, cause his quest was long & boring

Deleted
    Who cares? >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Who cares? >.>
    Me.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    They were slain because they were defending an Alliance camp.

If you're going to pretend you're part of a neutral organization don't pick a side during a conflict.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    Who is those two?
    2 pallies at Maestra's post in western Ashenvale, they bit the big one due to horde aggression (Invading western Ashenvale and lining up catapults around the place seems aggressive to me...), there's a quest to retrieve the libram of one and hammer of the other now, i took fiendish delight in butchering as many orcs as i could on the way ^_^

I think Argent crusade should be mad right now.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by riflemancho View Post
    I think Argent crusade should be mad right now.
    Agree. What should they've done, Unholy? Walk away from there while Orcs murdered elves? After the NE's helped them for years? Yea... No.

Maybe the Argent Dawn joined the Alliance, and the Crusade is neutral now.

---------- Post added 2010-11-24 at 05:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    2 pallies at Maestra's post in western Ashenvale, they bit the big one due to horde aggression (Invading western Ashenvale and lining up catapults around the place seems aggressive to me...), there's a quest to retrieve the libram of one and hammer of the other now, i took fiendish delight in butchering as many orcs as i could on the way ^_^
    Same, just because my main's a pally :P

Off topic: Aren't Darkshore, Silverpine, Hillsbrad and Westfall/Redridge some of the best zones ever? (In cata)