Thread: WoW Accounts

10+ Year Old Account

WoW Accounts

With the recent change in the pricing of WoW, I'm considering buying a second, digital copy of the game for the price of 5 euros.
    I have a few questions regarding this:

1. I understand I can merge it to my current WoW account. Do I have to pay 2x the subscription price if I want to play both accounts? Or due to the fact that they're merged to a single battle.net account, monthly fee is account-bound? :>

2. Can I get my X51 (or w/e) rocket?

3. Can I get my rocket if its merged with my current battle.net account? Or am I eligible for it only if I create another battle.net account?

Hope I made it clear
    Thanks for reading (and hopefully replying)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...
    Quote Originally Posted by Meebo View Post
    The only problem with necrophilia is knowing when to either put them back in the freezer to keep them fresh or go dig up a new one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Wait times for open tickets are currently measured in continental drift cycles.
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Stop looking for sense in a game that mails you dragons.

Deleted
    1) you have to pay for both
    2) yes
    3) yes you can get it

Guest already answered it, but I'll just post anyways

1. You have to pay for both WoW accounts

2. Yes you can, as long as you pay for 2 months of play time on your new account

3. And yes you can give the rocket to your other WoW account, even if they are on the same Battle.net account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.