Creating a New Account

There have been a couple threads about creating new accounts lately, mostly because of the fact that there is a huge sale on all WoW; being able to buy all of them for the price of merely $20. I checked out those threads, but none of them really gave me the answer I needed.

Let's just say that I'm a pseudo perfectionist. I want to make a new account, and would really like to have it done before November 30, as, previously stated, there is a huge deal. The thing is I can't make one now, due to that fact that there is a holiday going on in game and there'd be no way for me to level my character enough to complete the entire holiday before it's done. The holiday ends on Saturday, I believe; but that's not good either! Making an account on the weekend is a blowout because for those two days you might get up to 30 hours of playing time, but then when you get to the week it'll go down to only 5 a day, which looks bad when you look at the date you get your achievements. Horrible, I know; right?

So I was just wondering (and for those TL;DR, but still wanted to help) if it's possible to buy the game now for the low price it's at but not activate it towards my account until a later date. I would think it could be done with gifting it to a friend, but I can't be sure.

Thanks for your help!

I have no idea what you're trying to say in your second paragraph. >_<
    As for buying the games and activating it later, I'm pretty sure your free game time will start ticking down the moment you buy it, but you're free to start paying a subscription whenever you want.
    Protip: You don't need to add an apostrophe to make things plural.

As far as I know, it works like this.

Buy the game ( Digital or Hard Copy) let it sit and rot for as long as you like, until you "Activate" the account (adding the serial number to your Battle.net account) your free month of game time will not deplete.
    This is a signature, only a signature. And nothing else.

No one cares about dates of achievements...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand that second paragraph at all