Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    I'm also quite surprised Flamebloom Gloves from Earthen Ring Exalted isn't being talked about very much. It doesn't have its own Spirit on it, but you can make that up on other pieces of gear (especially once you start gemming/enchanting everything).
    I was just coming here to post about those

The Flamebloom Gloves are definitely my glove of choice for Holy pre-raid, not sure about Disc as I don't use it much. Compared to Dolomite Adorned Gloves, assuming you reforge 67 of the Flamebloom Gloves' Mastery rating to Spirit and you use a Purified Demonseye and Reckless Ember Topaz in the slots, then the differences are:

Flamebloom: +38 Int, +43 Sta, +102 Mastery
    Dolomite: +21 Haste, +53 Spirit

Compared to Gloves of Purification from the JP vendor, and using the gems mentioned above, the differences are:

Flamebloom: +28 Int, +43 Sta, +129 Haste
    Purification: +63 Spirit, +28 Mastery

I'm at 3400~ mana regen in combat using Flamebloom Gloves, and I raid with that, so I'd definitely say you can do without the extra Spirit... especially when taking into consideration the extra Intellect boosts mana regen also. Although I guess this does depend on what else people are using in the other slots.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayja View Post
    I was just coming here to post about those
    The Flamebloom Gloves are definitely my glove of choice for Holy pre-raid, not sure about Disc as I don't use it much. Compared to Dolomite Adorned Gloves, assuming you reforge 67 of the Flamebloom Gloves' Mastery rating to Spirit and you use a Purified Demonseye and Reckless Ember Topaz in the slots, then the differences are:

Flamebloom: +38 Int, +43 Sta, +102 Mastery
    Dolomite: +21 Haste, +53 Spirit

Compared to Gloves of Purification from the JP vendor, and using the gems mentioned above, the differences are:

Flamebloom: +28 Int, +43 Sta, +129 Haste
    Purification: +63 Spirit, +28 Mastery
    Yep~ you talked me into it!
    I've updated my personal list to these instead of the Dolomite... Although while I grind the rep, I'll still be trying for the Dolomites since a drop is a drop
    Last edited by AegisRose; 2011-01-05 at 03:33 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Praegis ~ Holy Priest ~ The Unassailable

Ooo this thread is awesome thank you

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysdexic View Post
    you can leave people at 30% health or whatever after asphyxiate
    Until 25-20% where he goes batshit crazy and AoE spams the group.

I always forget about that "phase" -- he always surprises me with it.

But whatever, it's nothing some PoH spam won't fix, with friendly help from PoM (maybe DH if I'm lazy).

15+ Year Old Account
    (bumb)

possible to have craftables and possibly vp items on as well, seeing as some are boe and people ought to have enough points at given time.
    Would at least personally like to know if its worthwhile making the craftable pants for disc or should wait for t11

Deleted
    Maybe this needs a bump and redone? Since some new stuff has come and stuff?