Thread: OK so what now?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

OK so what now?

Alrighty Blizz,

We've downloaded the patches, watched out portals in Shat and Dal get deleted, we've gained two cute new dailies in SW (wewt!!!!), now we sit around with our thumbs up our tailpipes for two weeks?

Give me a break. Should we just be logged in and hang around SW waiting for Deathwing to trash us like a bunch of awestruck 8 year olds?

I'm sorry, whomever came up with the Cata transition plan doesn't get a raise next performance review.

THIS IS BORING, I'm going to watch some TV.

Deleted
    With thousands of new quests, loads of redesigned zones, if your bored then you must be something wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    No one is forcing you to play right now. Be thankful that they spread this release out instead of adding everything a month early.

Make an alt, the new zones and quests are amazing. I ran the new Deadmines with my new human hunter and it was outrageously fun.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Corwiin View Post
    Alrighty Blizz,

We've downloaded the patches, watched out portals in Shat and Dal get deleted, we've gained two cute new dailies in SW (wewt!!!!), now we sit around with our thumbs up our tailpipes for two weeks?

Give me a break. Should we just be logged in and hang around SW waiting for Deathwing to trash us like a bunch of awestruck 8 year olds?

I'm sorry, whomever came up with the Cata transition plan doesn't get a raise next performance review.

THIS IS BORING, I'm going to watch some TV.
    Do the exact same thing you would do if the shattering hadnt happen, not log, raid, wtv.

I see no problem here besides you being a troll or retarded, or even both.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Since when was this blizzard?
    2. Do what you'd have done if the Shattering hadn't have happened.
    3. ??
    4. Profit.
    Digital Rumination
    Plays: Sylvanas EU - Fierae (Druid) | HotS | EVE | PUBG
    Played: Rift | Guild Wars 2 | SW:TOR | BF4 | Smite | LoL | Skyrim
    Ryzen 1920X - 32GB - 980Ti SLI - PCIE NVMe 1GB SSD - Enthoo Primo - Full WC - 4K

10+ Year Old Account
    There is always somebody that has to moan! like some of the others said, ur doin something very wrong if your bored!! facto.

Deleted
    There's so many new things to do...
    Explore the new land fully..
    Make an alt, Gnomes have cool starting area now..
    Also, stop complaining, the way you're complaining, you sound like you hate the shattering........

He just simply has a small cock so the forum is his only way to burst.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I already have 10 80s though...

Do as i did, look at those 10 toons, and pick the one which you havent really played that much.
    I deleted my lvl 80 hunter, just to be able to start anew ( also making him an alchemist with transmute spec ) was an added bonus.

Trust me it is well worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear Blizzard,

I have an insatiable sense of entitlement. Please advise.

Thanks and fuck you,
    Corwiin
    Fixt.
    Last edited by videotape; 2010-11-25 at 01:01 AM.

Oh and literally 1000 new quests for you to do? I know if I wasn't studying for exams, I'd be doing those.

Deleted
    Oh god, i can't beleive there are people STILL moaning, after all these fantasitc world changes?! Good lord, you really CAN'T please everyone can you? Or are people just moaning now cause they're so used to it?

Walice, people will complain about anything. It's not even limited to WoW players.

10+ Year Old Account
    dont feed it....notice he has 1 post....and notice that that one post is him bitching about something

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corwiin View Post
    awestruck 8 year olds?
    So to my understanding you are 9 and you come here and whine cuz you bored like you said Go watch TV and shut your face :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaithin View Post
    Walice, people will complain about anything. It's not even limited to WoW players.
    You have a point.

15+ Year Old Account
    It has been like a year when you had nothing to do,where have you been?You finally are getting new stuff and now you are complaining about nothing to do?Give me a break...
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    If your bored with what we have now then don't expect to be entertained for long during the expansion. We just got a big chuck of it yesterday.

[locked] too flame baity.