Cool Pilgrims Peri: My Story as a Frost Mage.

I decided to start to level my first char again...the char that i abandoned once i went hunter...It was my 56 blood elf mage. I just started playing with him and the Pilgrims world event started so I had set my goal to get the Pilgrim title at my level....But there was one problem ...The terrokar turkey time required me to be 6 something to be able to do sethekk halls. So i said I'll complete all the others acheivements. Everything went smoothly and all that was left between me and my pilgrim meta achievement....Pilgrims Peril!

Now for me being a 56 mage AFTER the shattering was just mind blowing , guards were no more 80 , they were 85 with 115k life and a level 80 wouldn't last long against them! Worst part was darkshore was trashed and thus there was no way to get to darnassus or exodar! So i started off with stormwind , seemed easy no guards...

Then i stepped into ironforge....i did several suicide runs trying to jump on table but each time i was on the table a guard approached and one shotted me! This happened frequently and there was patrols. I managed to meet a nice feral pvp geared druid who said he'll help me so together we decided to do the impossible.....To complete Pilgrims Peril in the new azeroth! He managed to distract guards for me to get IF ticked off the list and likewise i provided a distraction for him but i didnt always last...long lol. After we were done i made a portal orgrimmar an told him to meet me in darkshore....The lucky druid had port to moonglade ( WTF i Hate that :<) So we met at darkshore and i was still under the impression the boat was there at lor'danel! But when we got there we met a friendly belf priest who asked to tag along for exodar. I asked her for her help and she said okay i will help you guys to darnassus! When we arrived at lor'danel I was shocked there was no boats awaiting us...but infact 2 level 80 nelf hunters and a druid. Fortunately i ran away in time and the priest got raped while the feral druid hid in the shadows. After that she nerd raged said how sorry she was and gave up because she had a 115g repair bill! She then lowered our spirits further and said theres no way to get to darnassus and exodar and we should give up and left us.

Shortly afterwards my new feral druid friend said the same thing and left... I was broken... So close to my goal and now deathwing caused it for me! QQ Nerdrage i said but then i realised! Why not swim to darnassus. So i reinvited back my friend and told him not to despair we will swim. As a frost mage i used all my absorption effects for fatigue but to no avail...i was killed with it RIGHT at the shoreline of teldrassil harbour where the stormwind boat is. Luckily my druid friend made it and ressurected me ... Now it was all about entering darnassus without the guards knowing! So he went straight in and i went right around and found a backpath leading to the pink portal and i attempted it...AND BOOM! I was in darnassus tears of joy filled my eyes....until a dozen guards one shotted me after the loading screen! Now my friend was in darnassus locating the table and told me it was at the entrance. So i used ress sickness at ressed at gv and walked to the enterance..I mistakely ran into a ancient with 155k life and ran as far as the road as possible.. I was now at darnassus gate and just had to enter it ...So i kept as right as possible and managed to penetrate the city's l33t 85 guards! I went to the table got my achievement then another dozen guards came and boom dead....My feral friend also got the achieve but this time was killed and corpse camped. Now again ressed at the gv at dolanaar ...Once again fear entered my heart... I thought to myeslf how would i escape? My feral friend managed to sneak out the pink portal again and once again died just at the harbour of darnassus. So now he was dead there while i was still stuck in teldrassil.. i thought to myself " I am a l33t frost mage! I can slowfall of teldrassil!" So i went south , the idea seemed absurd but it was all the hope i had left! To my amazement i found an opening in the tree lines and jumped of teldrassil with slow fall setting course towards the harbour! I would dismiss the buff till it seemed i fell dangerously close to a branch or so..After about a minute of slowfalling i arrived at the harbour and my feral friend was alive and well and greeted me... We did it a 56 frost mage and a feral druid penetrated the defenses of darnassus after the shattering! We were so proud....We were practically brothers in arms even though he was like a cow and me being like a farmer.

All that stood in the way of Pilgrims peril was... Exodar..Once again spending about 15 minutes trying to get on the boat we realised it was a decoy and deactive boat that had nothing on it and it was going no where! The boat we needed was to the west! Once again we slowly swam around the harbour till we reached the boat! There was some skull npc's on it and i thought they would kill me! But fortunately they did not and i was happy...Now we were on our way to exodar the final destination of our achievement...Once we reached we recieved warm welcoming with a fresh gnome mage waiting to kill us...SWOOOOSH and BOOOM the mage blinked to his death in to a huge crystal.. Now we went north to the table...There were 3 lvl 65 workers between me and my glorious achievement....1 2 11 111 222 the feral druid kept spamming and they were dead and ahead of me was my baby....my table! I ran to it and as soon as i sat down... " PILGRIMS PERIL!" / YELL WOOOT i got it FINALLY , EAT IT BLIZZARD, NOTHING COULD STOP ME! And with that yell a gnome rogue ambushes me dead....fortunately once again the feral druid used rebirth on me and we ran away ....Now I was so happy with my achievement ....but then suddenly we realised that the druid did not have the achievement ticked off for darnassus.....With that I ended it saying...."You noob little kitty , you forgot to wear a pilgrims ROBE LOL!!!"

Thank you for listening to my story

Do you guys have any similar stories to share with ?

Regards <3

Link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Synergized

P.S I know i have poor story writing skills and Sorry for my bad punctuation and grammar , its so hard using a mac >.< to type!
    Last edited by Muhammad.R1; 2010-11-25 at 09:13 AM.

tl ;dr version pls?
    'To laugh at your own mistakes can lengthen your life, but to laugh at the mistakes of others can shorten it.'

Its not that long! I suggest you read it , its quite a nice read.....from my point of view lol

Deleted
    I've got to be honest, I do feel sorry for Horde who are missing these 2.

I only have Orgrimmar left and I can't see it being an issue. The first 3 definitely weren't.

Nice read though, I enjoyed it.