Deleted

Soul Burn Soul Fire question!

Now it is pretty much essential to keep this up for the entire fight (when not begin effected with heroism/BL)

Just wanted to ask whats the name of the buff it gives?

I want to use power aura so i can clearly see when this is up... i may link BL/heorism to exactly the same power aura image position etc. all with timers so i know exactly when to use it and when now to,

Just having the visual reminders there i think is a great help to me.

I not the best with power aura but i try to muddle through best i can

Improved Soul Fire

You know, it's easy to see in-game, when you get the buff, since you can just hover over it to see its name, right?

Deleted
    Yea i know its all there already just the visual blast in the face that power aura gives me helps to get as little downtime as possible, and not at my own computer at the moment feel silly it was as simple as Improved soul fire ^^ but thankyou,

Always used power aura for alot of things, just a crutch, alot of the new onscreen things have made it redundant now, but think it could be nice to use it for this?

Yes, but I mean, the name of the buff is there in-game. So you can easily use that name in PowerAuras, to show you it graphically.

Deleted
    Oh yea i see now, sorry totally misread that, im not at my computer at the moment, so no wow