Darkshore Quest: The Emerald Dream

Well, I tried the new Darkshore with a friend last night. He played as a dwarf paladin while I was on a night elf druid. We did exactly the same quests and we both started at level 12.

But while questing for Malfurion Stormrage, we encountered some kind of problem. We could both finish the first three quests, but then he did not get the follow-up quest called: "The Emerald Dream".

Did somebody already try this? Is there some kind of race/class restriction on this quest, or is it a bug?

hmm odd, maybe it's a druid only quest, it would make some sense since you get it from malfurion, but still would seem a little weird

did it on my DK so its not druid only

Did it on my paladin. Its part of a chain quest and you must do all parts before you can do this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorshack View Post
    Did it on my paladin. Its part of a chain quest and you must do all parts before you can do this one.
    We completed all quests from him (got all the support he wanted: furbolg, moonkin and the tree). Then I got "The Emerald Dream" and he did not.
    But if you managed to complete it, he may encountered some kind of glitch and should probably ask a GM for assistance

Deleted
    We had the same prob. and found it was due to my partner not having LK.